Northern New England and New York Whitetail Rifle Season

jbronner13

Wanted to start a thread for all the Northeast guys from the Adirondack Mountains, through the Green, White, Mahoosuc and Longfellow Mountains to see how everyone's season is going! Whose got buck pics?

I didn't get to do the scouting I wanted to this year due to a hip and spine surgery and my map scouting has turned into a disaster right now as all the spots I am ending up in are littered with "Posted" signs. Should be getting out bright an early Saturday morning to a wilderness preserve in New Ipswich, NH to try my luck. Hopefully the buck gods will be shining down on me 🤞🙏

received_1213267546066267.jpeg
received_804797467419590.jpeg
received_449487310666821.jpeg
Northern NH buck i got Monday. He got hit with a muzzleloader during muzzleloader season and limped real bad. 227 yards and the 180 eld-m out of my 7mm folded him
received_498044099012625.jpeg

The buck movement has picked up significantly over the last few days. The snow is helping that. We're entering the post rut now and they're looking
I bumped a good sized buck today around 11ish….there was sign all over the place in the location I hunted, looks very promising. Sun was in my eyes and I heard a grunt, rustle and then saw the flag. I will be back there tomorrow early to get set up. I did not get any chance to scout this area prior to the season starting so I am thrilled that I was able to find areas where I know there is a lot of deer movement. I think I found a bedding area and am planning on parking myself in that area in the morning. I logged about 7 miles today.

I bumped a good sized buck today around 11ish….there was sign all over the place in the location I hunted, looks very promising. Sun was in my eyes and I heard a grunt, rustle and then saw the flag. I will be back there tomorrow early to get set up. I did not get any chance to scout this area prior to the season starting so I am thrilled that I was able to find areas where I know there is a lot of deer movement. I think I found a bedding area and am planning on parking myself in that area in the morning. I logged about 7 miles today.
Good luck brother!