Noob from Louisiana

Small world! I'm from BR and my hunting club is in Evangeline Parish, crooked creek/pine prairie area. Nice to meet you!
Welcome from North Central Wyoming…..to Long Range Hunting! I hope that you enjoy your time here, learn and share a lot!

I thoroughly understand your longest shot having lived it! I grew up in Zachary, spent many weeks at my grandparent's home in Evangeline Parish! Most of the time 50 yards was a long shot! 😁

Your Dad and I are probably about the same age……if so, he probably told you that there were almost no deer in Louisiana back then! Thanks to better game management and enforcement, it's much better now!

Again……Welcome! memtb
Well hello guys!
A small world indeed!
I was born and raised on a farm in Evangeline Parish. Went off to college and afterward worked around Louisiana in industrial sales for a while then upon completing the circle, landed back here and took over the family farm.
I farm about 10 miles south of the Crooked Creek/Pine Prairie area!

Welcome to the forum!

A pleasure to almost meet you! 😉 My grandparents place is/was between Chicot and Turkey Creek! I have lots of relatives in that area! memtb
Welcome from North Carolina. By the way, I grew up in Baker, La., but left there a long time ago. I still go back about once a year to see family, get my fill of Cajun food and do a little turkey hunting.
Very small world!
I know very well, the areas you guys speak of!
And I'm sure ya'll know where Evangeline Parish is!

Great day to you gentlemen as well!

Recent Posts