Nightforce NX8. SFP

I Picked up a 4-32 f1 model & test mounted & literally a few days later NF dropped the F2 models, I sold the 4-32 & picked up a 2.5-20x50 F2. Very Pleased with it. I like the reticle visible & useable at
All settings.

Last edited:
I Picked up a 4-32 f1 model & test mounted & literally a few days later NF dropped the F2 models, I sold the 4-32 & picked up a 2.5-20x50 F2. Very Pleased with it. I like the reticle visible & useable at
All settings.
HuntnPack....... I'm wanting a 2.5-20 F2 myself. I've been reading about the 2.5-20 F1's and some guys say they have a finicky Eyebox. Do you have any issues with the Eyebox on your 2.5-20 F2? Thank you for any insight.

I just got 2.5X20 SFP mounted up about 10 days ago. Eyebox is easier than my March. Maybe more sensitive then say a Leupold, but not bad. I suspect the sensitivity issue is somewhat overblown.
Bruce
Proper shooting fundamentals and posture eliminate a lot of the issue. The parallax sensitivity and poor depth of field is a bigger concern Than the eyebox. The eyebox is always more sensitive on the upper magnification, that's why I went 4-32x50, as I'll rarely be above 25x.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.