New Ultradot prototype unboxing!

ChrisRhodes

Ultradot Prototype unboxing!

Ultradot is trying out several new features on this Ultradot. We will have a full review in the coming weeks.

New lens tech: the new tech used with the glass removes the very slight negative magnification of the current production Ultradots.

Brightness/power controls: the same simple wheel design but now with an off position between each sight setting.

Reticles: they are GREEN! Multiple dot sizes and a reticle to choose from.

All other features are the same as the very popular current production Match Dot 2.

A full review will be coming soon! I also plan to run this sight at Handgun Hunter's Competition to see just how it stacks up.

These sights are out in a limited number for testing right now. These are not available to the public yet.

More to come!

IMG-2139.jpg
IMG-2138.jpg

On that particular rig, is the holster along the scope relief reinforced to make the opening rigid/secure?

Never been comfortable with that large an opening…..but, I could possibly be persuaded. memtb

On that particular rig, is the holster along the scope relief reinforced to make the opening rigid/secure?

Never been comfortable with that large an opening…..but, I could possibly be persuaded. memtb
Yes. Lance Nixon makes the best chest rig out there. I have packed his open top rigs for hundreds of miles under heavy load in the back country.

They will retain the gun without the strap. I generally unstrap it when I'm on a stalk.