New Stock

Joel Russo

Should have know it would'nt take long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This is a laminated version of the Lee Six that I made for Jack Nix. Jack ordered six stocks, so I just made a pattern off the original. Un-inletted at his request.

[image]
IMG_04362.jpg
[/image]

[image]
IMG_04372.jpg
[/image]

Joel
Could you elaborate on "un-inletted", also how many pennies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm thinking that would be perfect for a modifided Striker project that I'm planning.

Chris

Wingman,

Un-inletted just means no action, bbl, or trigger guard inlet.
As for price.. send me an e-mail, I was scolded on another forum for posting prices. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Blas,

I actually have thirteen in the works.

"This is a laminated version of the Lee Six that I made for Jack Nix. Jack ordered six stocks, so I just made a pattern off the original. Un-inletted at his request".

I can't wait to get them!

Gents,
JOel did a new design stock for me, a hybrid between a flat bottom F Class and a tactical McM. Pix are posted; but, what you don't know, is that on his own dime he rejected two initial versions to make certain that it was exactly correct. This friends, is supplier we must support. Overbore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Joel
What is the length of this stock and also the depth? I'm wondering if maybe a one round magazine would fit under the action without jepordizing the integrity of the stock. When we talked earlier you said most were single shot, but I guess I'm still kicking around ideas.

Chris

Chris,

Ten minutes ago I just packed all these stocks in a box and sealed it tight for a trip to Las Vegas. Sorry I can't give you hard numbers but:
Length is real close to 23", after we talked I measured the heigth and they will accept at least one down in the mag well.

Thanks Joel

Give me a heads up whenever the wood shows, by then I might have made up my mind weather I'll go single shot or a one round mag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif plus my barrel should be here before that and I,ll have a better idea what to do about a barrel channel dimension.

Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts