New primer company

Ya know, Aliens, and high prices in Roswell is just plain bad juju.

I slept on the driveway of a transmission shop there back in the early 70's cause I had to be towed in
with a burned out trans.

Lots of hippies and motor cycle gangs joined sleeping out there.
Guess they thought it was Rosstock instead of Roswell.

No sleep that night......

Yep plenty of bad juju there including $290 primers....

Ya know, Aliens, and high prices in Roswell is just plain bad juju.

I slept on the driveway of a transmission shop there back in the early 70's cause I had to be towed in
with a burned out trans.

Lots of hippies and motor cycle gangs joined sleeping out there.
Guess they thought it was Rosstock instead of Roswell.

No sleep that night......

Yep plenty of bad juju there including $290 primers....
Well I live in this state and I will tell you that Roswell is not the destination point if you travel here…🤣

Well I live in this state and I will tell you that Roswell is not the destination point if you travel here…🤣
Yes, I had been to a friend's cabin on the national forest at Las Vegas.

Skiied at Santa Fe, Taos, an Riudoso, and have a Texan bumper sticker (used to) that was mandatory for all Texas Tech students back in the day.

It said: God did mean for Texans to Ski. He gave Them Riudoso!🙂

Have played golf at Inn of the Gods
too. Bought some artwork in Taos.

New Mexico's not all bad. Nice elk the Apaches raise there....but Santa Fe smells a lot like Austin these days.......too many celebrities and Californians w that mindset.

Kit Carson done rolling over in his grave!

Have played golf at Inn of the Gods
too. Bought some artwork in Taos.

New Mexico's not all bad. Nice elk the Apaches raise there....but Santa Fe smells a lot like Austin these days.......too many celebrities and Californians w that mindset.

Kit Carson done rolling over in his grave!
Yeah Taos and Santa Fe are the Austins of this state… but all of the country from Albq north to the Colorado border is beautiful with some great hunting…