Anybody know this company?

Just went to Reload Unlimited for the first time. They show having lots of primers and powders in stock. Prices aren't terribly high. If you order, you have to go to Google Pay and pay with a debit card. This makes me 😓 nervous. Anyone have any experience with this company?
Thanks. Guess I'm skeptical?
I have done a great deal of business with them in the past with great results, I don't think their website is keeping up with how busy they are. If you click on the items that show available it will tell you it's your of stock.

Just went to Reload Unlimited for the first time. They show having lots of primers and powders in stock. Prices aren't terribly high. If you order, you have to go to Google Pay and pay with a debit card. This makes me 😓 nervous. Anyone have any experience with this company?
I just went on there and everything is out of stock like all other suppliers

I am not going to put all that info into Google along with cookies to boot to be allowed in my computer. The prices is a little high, but not bad if you are not getting a large amount if items. I don't like google much anyway. Just forced into having to use them.

I got scammed yesterday and I knew better. Price on a pistol was to good to be true. Did my research on the company and all looked good. Put in my credit card and later received an email asking me to pay with PayPal (PayPal don't do guns) and called my credit card company to see why declined (it wasn't.) Called the GS located in Texas and they told me the story of European scammers being chased by the FBI. Called my credit card company and had it cancelled. You can search my posts to see the details.

The scammers are aware of our troubles getting stuff and are really coming after us. If it's to good to be true, it is. Only pay with credit cards. Try to do business with your local GS or companies that you know are reputable. BE AWARE.

I belong to several different forums for reloading. This is one company that pops up as a 'Scam'. Me personally if they don't take a CC I will not deal with them.
I'm told if you pay with Google Pay you have no recourse to get reimbursed if deal is bad. Just my 2 cents worth

I found a similar site call slecsecurity.com. Prices are below old market prices for bullets and ammo. They gave me a 10% off coupon code and free shipping on orders over $100. I thought I would give it a try but at checkout, it said I had to use a Visa giftcard. They do not accept CC or debit cards. They are either keeping their costs down or its a scam. Not worth the risk or the hassle. I will just wait until my local retailer or one of the big online stores has stock. The old saying "buyer beware" is a real thing.

Never use a debit card. I know Dave Ramsey hates credit cards but if you pay it off every month the credit card is best.

jump to 43mins for great advice... whole video is worth watching though

I hope I'm wrong and this is a new viable option from a new vendor in the market, but sadly my belief is that they're, like others have stated just basic scammers, or worse yet one of those s.o.b.'s who have had autobots set up to purchase products when they become available online and runners going through retail stores. The prices don't look too terrible considering where this market has gone lately, but pretty disgusting if you think they're making 50% margin over the retail prices they paid a few months ago by hijacking those products before the general consumer has an opportunity to make a purchase. I feel so cynical these days but this doesn't feel right to me. If any of you have some positive input about this business please post it. I don't want to drag them through any mud if they're on the up and up. That said, I'm just going to sit and wait this out. I don't need to shoot right now and until I can buy from my normal sources I won't burn up any of my stock.
Amen brother, I refuse to be taken advantage of the way these people do. Pure bullcrap!!

I just check this company on line and found that they are not to be trusted.
Read this for more information form the Better Business Bureau. https://www.bbb.org/us/tn/calhoun/p...oading-unlimited-llc-0483-40082959/complaints

It's been my unfortunate experience that anytime a vendor makes payment only possible via Google Pay or converting good cash to a specific named type cash, particularly those that have scratch-off activation/registration numbers (yeah, the ones that repeatedly state do not reveal this number to anyone) is TOTALLY BOGUS.

Another is the " I'll send a representative with a check as I'm at work (or traveling abroad, etc.), and, oh yes, did I mention the check is already made out and I added an extra amount for you; just deposit this certified check in your account and then I'll link up with you, blah, blah, blah..." Then, when this phony, but artfully contrived, certified check is deposited your bank posits the stated funds in your acccount, you spend some against this amount, the vendor/seller/scammer "sends his representative (different this time with yet another imaginative fiction as to why he or she cannot come themselves) to collect the "change" from the earlier transaction and you think all is good. Until that is, your bank sends a notice that the check wasn't good after all and you're now overdrawn by $3123.26 as a result. A tip-off is when the scammer cannot remember what it is you're selling and uses the term "your item". I'm tempted to attach a photo of a check like this that the FBI need seeing (I tried, but they never gave any way for me to get it too them).

Yet another experience suggests using credit only and never debit on bank cards. Your bank will stop and or challenge the transaction and seize the funds from their bank and return them to you for up to 90 days in some places and cases. Not so using debit; that money is gone and not redeemable within a week. This common ploy is usually a business strategy of mistakes made good--for the receiver of the money only--and requires months of involvement with attorneys (usually your banks'), the loss of your money for, maybe years (statute usually is two years), etc. More than pesky for sure. Then there's the waiver of litigation in lieu of arbitration; insurance companies, IPs', Big Business, contractors, even so-called "Unions" are famous for dodging ownership of their acts and hanging the damages on the unwitting consumer. Get used to hearing the terms "oversight", "I don't recall", "I don't remember that", and the too-often used; "oh sorry, he doesn't work here anymore..." All made legit by "the color of their collar." If it's white it's right; if blue it's you we screw...

But, just think, without these crooks running scams and loose in the streets there'd be so many unemployed. You know, prison guards, federal agents, police departments, psychiatrists, podiatrists, and prognostologists, phrenologists, insurance and vacuum cleaner sales people, pimps, etc. Keeps life lively and, well, whatever...

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.