Anybody know this company?

Just curious, what issues members have had with Optics Planet? I have ordered from them several times and as yet have not had any complaints other than having to wait a couple extra weeks for some Berger 156 gr EOL bullets. Free shipping and much lower prices than even Midway, which BTW have been raising their prices and taking advantage of these times. I have bought thousands of dollars from Midway dating back to the eighties and nineties, can't remember exactly when they started their company though, and I am a little disappointed in their prices nowadays.

I wonder if their prices reflect increased cost or increased profit. They might be scrambling to put something on the table for us. I certainly don't know but I have done a lot of business with them. The ship FAST and communicate well. Some don'.

Just curious, what issues members have had with Optics Planet? I have ordered from them several times and as yet have not had any complaints other than having to wait a couple extra weeks for some Berger 156 gr EOL bullets. Free shipping and much lower prices than even Midway, which BTW have been raising their prices and taking advantage of these times. I have bought thousands of dollars from Midway dating back to the eighties and nineties, can't remember exactly when they started their company though, and I am a little disappointed in their prices nowadays.

Ya'll aren't going to believe this. I just got an email from Reload Unlimited (the questionable outfit that started this thread). They offered a 30% discount "for a short time only" if I would complete my order! Seems they don't understand why I was reluctant to give Google Pay my debit card!!!
The can go to "elsewhere"!

Ya'll aren't going to believe this. I just got an email from Reload Unlimited (the questionable outfit that started this thread). They offered a 30% discount "for a short time only" if I would complete my order! Seems they don't understand why I was reluctant to give Google Pay my debit card!!!
The can go to "elsewhere"!
Do it man, that sounds like a great value! :p

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.