Is this a real company?

Looking for powder, I came across this company "Outstanding Ammunition"… Has anyone ever heard of or bought products from them? I'm skeptical with all the scams and hopefully some of you can shed some light. Thanks in advance.

I just did a "review" search on this company, and the reviews were not that good. Try it yourself, go to Google, type in "Outstanding Ammunition reviews" and then start reading the responses. From what I read I definitely would not send them any money. I just ran into the same situation with a company--there's a post on here in the forum--where the company seemed to be "too good to be true". I almost made the purchase, however did a little more research by contacting the local PD and asking about the company's credibility. I was told by the PD that the company was a very reliable and legitimate company; however, someone was using this company's name and address on a phony wed page!! The officer who I spoke with said that state and local law enforcement were trying to shut the sight down, however that had not been done yet. If it seems too good to be, it probably is!!! I frequently read on this forum and other links and groups where people are getting ripped off from phony companies every day. If you are not sure of this company, get the address and contact the local PD and ask if this company is a reputable company and if they are familiar with them. Do your homework before you send them your credit card information.

I just did a "review" search on this company, and the reviews were not that good. Try it yourself, go to Google, type in "Outstanding Ammunition reviews" and then start reading the responses. From what I read I definitely would not send them any money. I just ran into the same situation with a company--there's a post on here in the forum--where the company seemed to be "too good to be true". I almost made the purchase, however did a little more research by contacting the local PD and asking about the company's credibility. I was told by the PD that the company was a very reliable and legitimate company; however, someone was using this company's name and address on a phony wed page!! The officer who I spoke with said that state and local law enforcement were trying to shut the sight down, however that had not been done yet. If it seems too good to be, it probably is!!! I frequently read on this forum and other links and groups where people are getting ripped off from phony companies every day. If you are not sure of this company, get the address and contact the local PD and ask if this company is a reputable company and if they are familiar with them. Do your homework before you send them your credit card information.
Actually, this: "Do your homework before you send them your credit card information." Most of these scam ammo/reloading websites will not allow you to use credit cards. When dealing with online vendors, credit cards are generally your only protection from getting scammed. This particular website authorizes payment using Zelle, Bitcoin and Cashapp. None provide any protection from getting scammed. Also, never use Paypal since Paypal does not authorize charges for firearms related purchases. Also check is there a legitimate address? Actually Google that address and if it shows a residence, it is probably a scam. Also do a whois search to find out registry information for the website. Look to see what country the website is registered. In the case of "Outstanding Ammunition" is registered in Iceland. All of these are red flags.

Absolutely and thank you. My main n purpose here was to try and protect all the good folks on this forum. It's a shame that some good old fashion vigilante just can't be administered to these crooks.

Great you put some effort into finding out and shared it with others. The local PD officer said they and the state "trying to shut the sight down". Now that right there made me laugh, and get really Peed off at the same time. Even the ones we trust the most have to lie to us instead of just being honest because they dont want any negative feelings about them. Truth would be closer to "yes its a scam sight using a legitimate business's name. We don't have the ability, nor is the state or federal Govt willing to do anything about it". Make a public records request of all the case reports including narratives on that business. Probably first answer will be "this is an active investigation and we cannot provide the requested information", best you will get a small report saying "sent to...XYZ...for assistance".