I am trying to buy some powder- is this company legit?

If you're looking for specific reloading components in the future, I would suggest signing up for shootingbot.com and searching for your item and then setting a notification request for different listed sites. If the site doesn't have the item you are looking for in the search capability, you can add a request for it in the site comments section. I have managed to pick up a few different powders and primers since I signed up. It is a great site but unfortunately, it can't do anything about the prices we are still being charged for in stock items.

I almost got scam about a year ago. People here advised me, and I got out of it. It pays to listen. Now I have started a list on where to check things out. I generally buy from well known companies. It's to bad that we have the problems we have with thief in the world.

When you google the address it comes up as a residence not a business.
This is blatantly FALSE.
I run a small LLC business (mostly online) from my residence selling into the retail shooting arena. I have a state/county business license, a Federal EIN number, file a sales tax report with the state monthly, file Federal Schedule C annually, pay State Franchise and Excise taxes annually, pay state business tax annually. I have accounts with and purchase from multiple wholesale only distributors in the shooting/hunting/sporting industry. It is a business.

No credit card accepted = no buisness
This is a much better gauge to use. I accept the big 4 cards (V, MC, Dis, AMex), it took a good effort and PROOF I was legit before my card provider would process transactions for me. I do NOT accept Paypal, Apple pay, Venmo, Google pay, Square,... it is against their terms. They are not our 2A friends.

Recent Posts