Is Armsdealer.us legit?

What powder are you looking for and I'll help you out if I can. Very few have powder in. No one has most all powders. Don't feel dumb just don't do it. There are many key warning signs of scammer sites.
I was actually looking for #10 percussion caps for a 36 cal navy revolver my son just gave me.

"I sorta feel dumb" is what will get you cheated out of your hard earned money. You are not "dumb" you are smart asking questioning the credibility of this company. I belong to a number of forums, and people on these forums are all reporting getting scammed from component suppliers. I posted a thread "LAST YEAR" in September about a company called ALPHEX, they are still in the business of scamming people; please do a search and read my thread. I just got a reply from a guy last week who is now fighting with his credit card company over this company!!

For anyone who is reading this reply/thread. I can only suggest that you use due diligence and to call the local PD and "ask" about a company before spending your money and getting ripped off. I called Yuma, Arizona police department (928-373-4700) the local listed on the "contact us) listed for this company, it's a pretty good sized PD and got to talk with their records department. They confirmed that the address "was" an address, however it was not a legitimate one; it doesn't exist!! The woman in records stated that there's no way that this company could get mail with the street address they have listed and she could not find a business under that name. Don't hesitate to call a local PD and ask. I'm not talking "911", call a routine number and ask for the OIC. SO......if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!!!!!!!!!! Stick with reputable dealers, components are coming back online, you just have to search and look frequently. There's a local gun shop in the area where they have powder and the prices are a little higher than the were a year or two ago, but...they re not that bad.
Thanks

Mid south had h4350 last week but it didn't last long I was able to get some varget from them also 2 weeks ago stuff is getting more and more plentiful so if your not already on their e-mail list get on it and the more reputable sites

B367CB3F-54F6-4655-ACCE-8F4498A3B422.png

This site looks too good to be true. Was looking for some primers and saw this place has everything in stock and some pricing is not too bad. Then I looked at powders and nothing is out of stock. H4350 for $35/lb. I sorta feel dumb asking
35 a lb. And NOTHING OUT OF STOCK....INCLUDING PRIMERS! Absolutely sounds legit to me!......I'd order 30 lbs of that H4350 and pay upfront before anyone else hears about this!

35 a lb. And NOTHING OUT OF STOCK....INCLUDING PRIMERS! Absolutely sounds legit to me!......I'd order 30 lbs of that H4350 and pay upfront before anyone else hears about this!
Yes, but you Canadians are such optimistic trusting kinda folks!
Your government and leaders absolutely forbid any kinda graft, fraud, or illegal schemes.......right🙂

This is a dead giveaway when trying to decide whether these morons are viable. No credit cards and they only accept :

1658853379707.png

This is a fraud. Cease wishing it weren't true just because they offer cheap prices and in-stock lies.

Midsouth was showing some primers a couple of days ago. Not great prices but available.

Be careful out there!

:rolleyes:

Or at least...catch-up! Bleak both sides of the border these days...but at least...you still get to keep Most of your guns...and silencers! We're going to be reduced to throwing spears while wearing ear muffs!
Yes, I see Canada and Ireland are issuing such strict emmissions regulations on farmers it is going to affect food production like in the Netherlands and EU.

Butt plugs for cattle or shoot them,
but must use copper bullets......

No fertilizer, no pesticide, no diesel.

Except if its a marijuana farm in California, its all ok.