Anyone ever ordered from Fleet Farm? Is it legit?

They are awesome. I live in Arkansas. I had never seen one until going to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN for cancer treatment. After 6 years of going there every 3 months it is still a favorite place to visit. They are awesome from sporting goods to finding Carharts that fit.

Been looking for a cell game cam for cheap. Everyone recommends tactacam but no one has them in stock. The only place I can find is fleet farm... which I've never heard of. Is it a legit site?
I've ordered several items from them with no problems

Been looking for a cell game cam for cheap. Everyone recommends tactacam but no one has them in stock. The only place I can find is fleet farm... which I've never heard of. Is it a legit site?
Great place I always shop there have an older store in my home town and a New larger store 35 miles away
Just make sure it is a FLEET FARM and not a Farm and Fleet no joke brothers split yrs ago second bro started the other store

They're legit, have a lot of brick and mortar locations in the Midwest. You can get tractor tires, ammo, and furniture all in the same store. If I remember right they used to have their own exclusive brand of AR's that were decent for the money.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.