Anyone ever hear of this company?

lobo56

This place supposedly has a gun that I was looking for but a little leery of the site. I google the address and it comes up to a house!

Barrettgunstore.com

How about this place?

From their website regarding payments:

Firstly;
  • Download and enroll on Zelle Pay app from App Store.
You might notice that your bank app comes embedded with Zelle. Tells you how safe it is.
Once you are enrolled, There are two options on zellepay,
To send funds to A MOBILE or to an Email.
Please select the EMAIL option and use the following information for Zelle Pay.
The agent handling your order will reach out via text or email with payment information.

They take no credit cards and with any of these electronic payments including BITCOIN, etc., you have no protection from fraud. You pay, they keep your money then never answer you again.

This same website template is used by dozens of fake websites for straightforward fraud. DO NOT BE MISLEAD!

Scam
55484657-C148-4DD9-B4C4-34A7B7E3139D.png

It is very nice that members help identify fraud or bad companies . before anyone buys taurus or heritage firearms CHECK THE B.B.B. FILE 1 =1.5 RATING AND A " F" grade . I bought a HERTIAGE ROUGH RIDER 2/20/22 cylinder would no go into place returned to DUNHAMS 2.22/22 for replacement PISTOL HAD TO BE SENT BACK FOR REPAIR out of specs . heritage THIS WEEK NONE IN STOCK and i may get it replaced in 6 to 8 weeks TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!

Looks like they may be trying to ride on Ronnie Barrett's name--real store is in Murfreesboro, TN. But no actual Barrett-made firearms on site you showed. Tell them you want to make a personal visit and buy something from stock.
ftm