ever heard of this guy?

Shawn's classes are informative, fun, economical, and just an all round good time. Like I say, probably the best $$$$ you can spend.

Also, Shawn is a good guy who won't sell you on something you don't need.

I usually just lurk and learn, but I have to chime in and "pimp" Shawn's class for him...

I have hunted most of my life with a 30.06 rifle, and several years ago I switched to pistol hunting for a little more challenge. Then my dad got a wild hair and started talking about long range hunting. I latched right on to the excuse to buy another toy and try the other extreme of long- vs. short-range hunting.

After some reading and research, I bought a rifle from Shawn and took his class. Let me tell you, for a measly $300 I learned a WORLD of stuff in very short order.

I still have much to learn about long range hunting, but that class (and suitable rifle) significantly increased my understanding. It also gave me the confidence and competence to quadruple my normal maximum shooting range. I cannot emphasize the value of that class enough. It was a tremendous jump-start on the many hours of shooting/reloading time it would have taken me to learn on my own.

I know Shawn's not the only game in town, but I can say I was very happy with the cost vs. benefit ratio and I'd bet you will be too.

Best Regards,
Brian

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.