New primer company

So why do we think they will actually hit the reloading market when ammo companies are buying all the primers currently available.

Primers can be made faster than any other component so the reasoning that ammo companies are buying all the primers doesn't add up.

Many retailers receiving primers are simply putting primers on gunbroker and not stocking there shelves. Many larger retailers have employees buying them straight off the truck and putting them on gunbroker.

The rest sometimes end up on the shelves and then the scalpers get them. The feds are probably behind the rest. It isn't factory ammo being made that's causing the shortage.

I hope all the primer scalpers choke on their supply. I am keeping a mental list of the LGS that are going the Gun Broker route instead of putting them on their shelves at reasonable prices. I'll never set foot in their stores again.

Primers can be made faster than any other component so the reasoning that ammo companies are buying all the primers doesn't add up.

Many retailers receiving primers are simply putting primers on gunbroker and not stocking there shelves. Many larger retailers have employees buying them straight off the truck and putting them on gunbroker.

The rest sometimes end up on the shelves and then the scalpers get them. The feds are probably behind the rest. It isn't factory ammo being made that's causing the shortage.
How do you know this? I've seen powder sold at the retail level, so why would they sell that to the public and not primers. I've seen some primers, small rifle and 209 locally. Why did they let that go public instead of GB.

What do the feds do with primers besides fielding a new caliber for Army line units?

How do you know this? I've seen powder sold at the retail level, so why would they sell that to the public and not primers. I've seen some primers, small rifle and 209 locally. Why did they let that go public instead of GB.

What do the feds do with primers besides fielding a new caliber for Army line units?
They dont have to do anything w them. Just keep you from having them....

Sure. I guess they're also doing that with the cables we can't get at work. Biggest and only secret the government been able to keep, primers, copper cable and pet food . They're just so good at controlling everything and keeping secrets.

Weird how they're letting all this ammo be made for high volume shooters like 9mm, 5.56 and .308 while the low volume shooters are waiting for a trickle of magnums. It's a guberment thing.

Of course. If there's dirt to be found a political operative will reveal it. A sympathetic news outlet will announce it like it's the end of the world. The political pundits will beat there chest and cry about their rights and impeachment. It happens all the time with one party copying the other parties techniques. Surely you wouldn't suggest the current government is so effective as to keep secrets. I don't recall any previous governments being able to pull that off.

Or do you think the other party is so ineffective they can't convene an investigation, reveal impropriety and seek political capitalization. Or have they just forsaken us until the next election and then there will be primer bricks mailed out for everyone like there were Covid checks?