New Adventures. Your suggestions?

I do want to go to Africa very bad, honestly the logistics scare me more than anything about that. That argentina stag trip looks awesome though. I'll have to check into that
Nothing to be scared of in going to South Africa. It is awesome. Going back from my second trip in April of next year for Cape Buffalo and a few other plains game. We used TWG out of Texas and they made all the necessary arrangements and the trip went off without a hitch. We flew out of Atlanta direct to Johannesburg. Someone met us after we deplaned and took us through customs and got our guns, then took us to a beautiful hotel, Africa Sky House, where we ate like kings and had a wonderful evening in their courtyard. They picked us up again the next morning and got us on our second flight to our final destination. They know what they are doing and they do it well. You can do a exceptional Hunt in Africa for $15,000.00 especially now with all of the outfitters lowering their prices due to the lack of income because of Covid. You could easily shoot 10-12 plains game animals or combine a Cape buffalo hunt with four or five plains game animals. You wouldn't regret it. But you will want to go back again. contact my brother Louwrence Lombard with Waterval Safaris out of Craddock SA. He has 50000 acres of low fence to hunt and the game is plentiful. It is a mountain setting and the views are spectacular.

Wolf? Please come to NW Montana and have at em! You can shoot 5. There are many wolves here but still sooooo tough to hunt . Probably toughest critter to bag consistently. I have yet to do it. Can do it on the cheap tho so probably not the high end hunt your looking for.

Bowfishing in Louisiana it is awesome time usually we have a total of 6 guys so it is a great time night shooting. You can combine fishing if you like too
It is not an expensive trip and we go every year now

The hog hunting from a helicopter is a great experience. I have been with a friend twice great time and practice your shooting

Thanks

Buck

It's looking very much right now like it's gonna be Africa guys. I have been doing some research and I believe I'm about ready to do it. Probably gonna be a 2022 deal. Buffalo and Kudu
Great choice you wont regret it only problem is you will want to keep going back

I am headed to Africa for my first time, taking 12 other people with me and I am in charge :eek:! I am stressing it pretty good but I am stoked to go. Our outfitter is nervous that they will have to cancel our trip until 2022, I sure hope not.
I would also consider Nilgai, auodad or a nice whitetail in Texas. I am hoping to do Nilgai and Aoudad here either this year or next. Good luck with your decision.

I live in south, central Texas. There are a bunch of outfitters around that offer many Different exotics. Axis, elk, red stag, black buck, Nilgai, the list goes on. Several with African game too.

It's about time for the vacation calendar to come out at work and things are crazy this year and I have no idea what time of year I'm gonna be able.to.get my vacation. That being said it is also time to plan a new hunting trip. I have done several fun hunts but I'm kind of interested in trying something new or different. I have hunted bears and elk and whitetail although not opposed to doing one of those again I'm interested in new ideas. Let's set some parameters first. I need to be able to pull it off in about 2 weeks. I have points for elk and mule deer in Wyoming but that's it, so anywhere else needs to be over the counter or super easy to draw. I'm game for guided or unguided, big game or wingshooting firearms or archery. Open to pretty much any ideas. Need to keep the cost reasonable, I would dig pretty deep for something like a moose or caribou, but let's cap it at $15,000 to make it interesting. Give me some ideas, stuff local to where you live, things that are often overlooked. I would love a wolf hunt if you can even find such a thing anymore. Hit me with some interesting ideas guys. What have y'all got?
Book s trip to Europe for wild boar hunting

That's not a bad idea at all. I went with a buddy on a Kodiak bear hunt, he was a resident, we did a DIY and it was awesome. Shoot me a pm if.you dont mind with some outfitter recommendations
DIY caribou hunt on the Alaska peninsula. Have done it twice. We walked up the the counter of a float plane flying service at the King Salmon airport, hired a plane, and randomly picked a lake to land on. A week later, 6 of us had 6 bulls and 4 cows when we were picked up. It was an outstanding wilderness experience.