New 300PRC build

I've got a 300prc, 20" bartlein 3b, origin action, triggertech special, ag alpine hunter and a mark 5 had. Suppressed. It's a lot of fun but a handful with a suppressor and not a brake. You can spot impacts prone but it's about 50/50. You've really got to apply some good fundamentals. With a good brake it's not an issue. It's a dang hammer though. Very accurate and deadly with 245 bergers.
Curious, what it weighs? What suppressor are you running? Thanks!!

I'm building the same thing. I'm going to stay as light as I can.

I've had rifles built by gap, area 419, and crescent customs. All defiance actions and trigger techs and one jewell. M24 bartlien, 3b bartlein and proof sendero. Ruckus, tenacity and deviant tactical. I didn't care for the deviant because of weight and bulk. Ruckus is the smoothest by far that I've tried but I still want to try a bat for this 300 prc project. I am wanting to go bartlein carbon this time and also 22". A 200-215 throated 300 win mag isn't off the table either for me.

So far I have a manners pro hunter and trigger tech diamond pro.

I'm building the same thing. I'm going to stay as light as I can.

I've had rifles built by gap, area 419, and crescent customs. All defiance actions and trigger techs and one jewell. M24 bartlien, 3b bartlein and proof sendero. Ruckus, tenacity and deviant tactical. I didn't care for the deviant because of weight and bulk. Ruckus is the smoothest by far that I've tried but I still want to try a bat for this 300 prc project. I am wanting to go bartlein carbon this time and also 22". A 200-215 throated 300 win mag isn't off the table either for me.

So far I have a manners pro hunter and trigger tech diamond pro.
Great info. Thanks!
I'm thinking Manners LRH. Haven't thought about Ruckus. Looking at Bat and tt diamond

Have all the components and waiting on assembly. What bipods are recommended for hunting? Lightweight, no wobble, and easily deployed are my wants.

I know you asked about bipods, but consider getting a tripod to shoot off of. I have the Revic and an Leofoto and they have changed the way I hunt. I've shot animals prone, sitting and standing. It's heavier than a bipod, but worth it in my opinion.

I know you asked about bipods, but consider getting a tripod to shoot off of. I have the Revic and an Leofoto and they have changed the way I hunt. I've shot animals prone, sitting and standing. It's heavier than a bipod, but worth it in my opinion.
I have a tripod, but looking for smaller, lightweight bipod

I'm more of a tripod guy or 3-9" Atlas on a bench. Buddy of mine really speaks highly of the Hatch bipod for hunting.

What components did you end up going with?