Need help for 300 RUM topper!

I replied in another thread about this, but I was dead set on a Leupold Vx-6HD 4-24 for a long range build, ended up going with a Vortex Razor AMG 6-24, couldn't be happier. Absolutely fantastic scope, 99.9% made in America too. The only thing that isn't made here is the reticle that is made in Germany. Really clear glass, fantastic turrets (that also lock), the low light is great, and it only weighs 28 ounces. New it is out of your price range, but I got it used for just under $2k.

Jump in to see WWW.opticsplanet.com They are having their January sale maddness event that was supposed to end the 25th but is still going. Call in after you get online and see what you want. Then start asking for larger discounts if you can be fortunate enough to click on the help for discount banner that will come on your page the scope you are looking at is on. I saved over $1K on two scopes with rings. They carry everything but my 300 Rum just got a new set of eyes. Went from a 5.5 X 24 X 50 Nightforce NXS R-1 to a 7 X 35 X 56 Nightforce Atacr. with a MOAR! I am ready for the 2 mile row now! Just need to get a new ballistic rangefinder for 3520 + yards.

UPDATE: I jumped on a used NF NXS 5.5-22x50 zero stop MOAR in excellent condition and couldn't be happier. This is gonna be a perfect match for this rifle. Thanks for all who commented...

Well, I am almost set for the two mile club. Purchased a Sig-Sauer 2400 KILO ABS rangefinder and what a gem. Andy Backus has a great video on setting this up on YouTube. Great job Andy! Best manual I ever had. Downloaded it to my smartphone for future reference. Now, Gentlemen, need some help with some loads for the Nosler 210 gr. LR Accubonds. I have been loading the 200 gr. Accubonds with Retumbo previously shooting 3308 fps. My rifle sports a 30" Lothar Walther barrel behind a Remington 700 Sendero action. Generates more speed on lower powder loads with terrific sub .24" 5 shot groups. Now I want to replicate the groupings with the 210 gr., Any ideas???

I run that exact scope on all my long range hunting rifles. They are really good scopes imo.

I have a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22 with MOAR-T reticle on my 300 RUM. Does everything I ask of it. Pick one up used for well under your $2k budget.

I have a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22 with MOAR-T reticle on my 300 RUM. Does everything I ask of it. Pick one up used for well under your $2k budget.
UPDATE: I jumped on a used NF NXS 5.5-22x50 zero stop MOAR in excellent condition and couldn't be happier. This is gonna be a perfect match for this rifle. Thanks for all who commented...
He already did

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.