Neck Lube Experience

Muddy….I guess that I lied! I knew that mine was a different color and slightly different shape, but was convinced it was a Forster. I thought as mine was over 50 years old…..they may have changed color/size/shape.

I had to go downstairs and see what mine actually was….It's a Bonanza! memtb

KOAQZmOl.jpg

Old wives tale. Cold weld takes 10s of thousands psi of pressure. What somepeople see is a chemical reaction that makes pulling the bullet harder after a certain amount of time. I have never seen it affect accuracy myself.
You clearly are behind the times 🤪

Don't you know that on this forum most issues can be traced back to temp sensitive powders shooting cold welded bullets in cases with donuts being made to shoot through omnipresent carbon rings and that the only way to mitigate these disastrous ailments is the use of hammer bullets pushed by rl26 in Sherman cartridges?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't you know that on this forum most issues can be traced back to temp sensitive powders shooting cold welded bullets in cases with donuts being made to shoot through omnipresent carbon rings and that the only way to mitigate these disastrous ailments is the use of hammer bullets pushed by rl26 in Sherman cartridges?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Finally, right to the point. Exactly!

458d1oAl.png

I've been using one of these since the '70's, filled with graphite powder! I've been fairly pleased with it's performance!

I think that some of my variance "may" be from using compressed loading. Of course…..I could be dead wrong! memtb
I will definitely check this one out! Probably get 2 or 3 different ones but this one for sure. Thanks

OK…..who had the oldest Bonanza! 😂 I got mine (well) used 50 to 52 years ago, I think! I bought a bunch of stuff from a friend, that bought a boat-load of used reloading equipment at a yard/estate sale! I'm pretty sure this was in that! memtb

Your Bonanza neck luber is 8 years older than me :D🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I object to the RL26 comment, the rest I agree with 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Calvin45 - Sorry, you missed the mark. Only true if confirmed with a Teslong.

OK…..who had the oldest Bonanza! 😂 I got mine (well) used 50 to 52 years ago, I think! I bought a bunch of stuff from a friend, that bought a boat-load of used reloading equipment at a yard/estate sale! I'm pretty sure this was in that! memtb
I bought mine new and looks the current Foster so not sure who wins as oldest? Not sure being oldest wins anything!😂