My sons first deer

Hell yeah brother! My son is jealous.....the minimum hunting age for big game here in Wyoming is 12! Currently at 9, he is very impatiently waiting. Me too actually, I can't wait to be in your shoes and watch him take his first big game critter!! Congrats little dude!
Man that stinks he can't hunt until he's 12! There's no minimum age limit in NH which is awesome

I've edited the post with the trophy part. Thankyou all for the kind words. He was so excited and he's been looking forward to this all year. I've been looking forward to this moment ever since I found out I was having a son! Hoping my daughter will some day want to get into it when she's if age.

I was also 7 when I shot my first deer. This year makes 20 years since I killed my first deer. Just kinda neat these photos are 20 years apart and we were both 7. Both shot in the same town only a couple miles apart
Resized_20221023_135026.jpeg
20221023_182630.jpg

I've edited the post with the trophy part. Thankyou all for the kind words. He was so excited and he's been looking forward to this all year. I've been looking forward to this moment ever since I found out I was having a son! Hoping my daughter will some day want to get into it when she's if age.

I was also 7 when I shot my first deer. This year makes 20 years since I killed my first deer. Just kinda neat these photos are 20 years apart and we were both 7. Both shot in the same town only a couple miles apartView attachment 404434View attachment 404435
That's very awesome! Hopefully your daughter loves it too. I took mine out once so far and she thought it was too boring and hasn't wanted to go since lol. I keep trying though.

That's very awesome! Hopefully your daughter loves it too. I took mine out once so far and she thought it was too boring and hasn't wanted to go since lol. I keep trying though.
She's only 4 so she has a couple years. I asked her yesterday if she wanted to go deer hunting and she came me an abrupt no lol🤣

Cool. They grow up fast. Take a lot of pictures and video. I wish I had taken more. We were just so busy.

My son was able to kill his first deer today during NH youth weekend. Beyond proud of him! At only 7 years old, he had to make a shot over 100 yards that was exactly ideal but we made it happen! I'm so stinking proud! Rifle is my bergara b-14 hunter in 6.5 creedmoor launching a 140 eld-m. I originally bought the rifle for him but i ended up liking it so much its become my main deer rifle lolView attachment 404223View attachment 404224View attachment 404225
Fantastic job dad!!

Awesome job dad and son. With a 10 yo daughter and 8 yo son I fully understand the challenges you face trying to make it happen for them. We are so blessed to have these opportunities with our kids, but it's a roller-coaster of emotions and a lot of work to do it right. Congratulations to both of you guys.

Awesome job dad and son. With a 10 yo daughter and 8 yo son I fully understand the challenges you face trying to make it happen for them. We are so blessed to have these opportunities with our kids, but it's a roller-coaster of emotions and a lot of work to do it right. Congratulations to both of you guys.
Not gonna lie I almost shed a tear when we found the deer.