My sons first deer

Outstanding. Congratulations to both of you. Life is not about "stuff", it's about memories, and y'all just made one neither of you will ever forget! Great dad moment and great son moment.

Congrats! My favorite stories of hunting season every year. Nothing better than a father and son/daughter hunt.

Nice job!

My son was able to kill his first deer today during NH youth weekend. Beyond proud of him! At only 7 years old, he had to make a shot over 100 yards that was exactly ideal but we made it happen! I'm so stinking proud! Rifle is my bergara b-14 hunter in 6.5 creedmoor launching a 140 eld-m. I originally bought the rifle for him but i ended up liking it so much its become my main deer rifle lolView attachment 404223View attachment 404224View attachment 404225
Keep up the great fathering! I'm proud of you both!

That's just Awesome! From what I'm seeing in that photo, you better be shopping for you a rifle! Lol.
Funny you mention that I told my wife that I'm going to lose that rifle when he gets alittle older so I'll need to build one for myself 🤣 you have to use the kids as leverage with the wives to get new toys😁

Absolutely! I used to sneak a slide a new gun into the gun cabinet then months later I would have it out in front of her. She would say, have you bought another new gun. I could honestly say oh I've had this thing for months! Lol

Congrats and the one he will always remember, and it will always be a Trophy in his mind!
I remember my first one and I was with my Old Man, one of the greatest days of my life as I remember, that was 55 years ago, Eldorado, Texas!

Recent Posts