My Evening

choprzrul

Drinking Proper 12 Irish Whiskey.

Listening to Dave Hole.

Reading thru gun forums.

Yes, life is good ladies and gentlemen.

That is all :cool:

.....well....except contemplating trimming the herd....selling off a couple of 6.5CM, an 1885 45-70, a Mauser sporterized 30-06 in a Mannlicher stock, a Mohawk 600 in 6mm, a Remington Model 11, M1 Carbine, one of my multiple Marlin 795s. Oh, and an AMT 1911 Hardballer engraved in Japan. Geez...what else? Just scratching the surface......where does it all come from? Nothing fancy, just a bunch of stuff that I found unique and interesting. Spend some time, make it shoot decent, and then put it in the safe and let it collect dust.

Kinda wanting to simplify things along the lines of the 30-06. I've got a Browning 30-06 and a Ruger #1 in 25-06. Planning on doing a 35 Whelen and calling it good. At 56, I ask myself what those 3 rifles won't do that I'm ever going to want to do?

Do I really need multiple gun safes full of 'stuff'? There is a good number of family heirlooms that will never go anywhere but to family, but good heavens, what do I need with everything else that I've collected?

Shelves full of powder, primers, projectiles, loaded ammo....and some for things I don't even own. I wince when thinking about ever having to move :-(

Does anyone need 500 rounds of 10mm?....I don't own one....but come by and share some Irish Whiskey with me and we can talk about it....