Way too much time on my hands this evening - made a RN ACI

royinidaho

Was dinkin' around and got an idea which is usually not good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Made the below gizmo attached to a tripod. It only has to last one morning for a bit of a scouting expedition.

The only bad thing is that there is no duct tape on it. Guess I'm coming up in the world /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, note the calibration! Spot on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Come on gimme a break!
ACI.jpg

IIIII liiiiikke It /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Keep on thinking man , we'll be sending you the big bucks before you know it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jim

p.s. Did it work ?

[ QUOTE ]
p.s. Did it work ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it works! How well in the field we'll see. An improvement would have been sending the spotter off to get a retical so I could clearly define the center.

But that would have broken the Rube Goldberg tradition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Plus it wooda cost money. That BT makes a way cool pointer, huh" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll report from next weekends field trip.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.