My 1st record book bear

+1 on mounting! Glad to see that there are still real hunters out there that don't shoot a bear while it's arm is in a plastic barrel full of cookies. You won't regret mounting it and when you do, I expect pics!

Good shooting!

Tom

Nice bear,i'd mount it, that is a big bear. Surprised with the encounter to say the least nothing makes you pucker more than a face to face with one of the top predators in the food chain. :D

Ok so its pretty much unanimus. Thanks for all the feedback, now I gotta put off in buying the AR style rifle Ive been wanting, and putting off my futre L/R project, but I agree about mounting it so I dont regret it later, even if it means hanging/standing(?) it out of view of the rest of the decor. Ill find a home for it somewhere where I can admire it...maybe I need a mini-bar in the (man-cave)garage so my buddies can admire it too. hmmm

Thanks everybody. I cant wait till August! Got 2 more picked out. 1 red 1 black and blonde. And theres always the big blackie I have been seeing every July, but he's nowhere to be found durring th season. I Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts