Multi purpose tripod/bipod mount.

No, it is just a standard sling stud attachment point. I don't have the thickness to add a spot for a flush cup, as it would stick up higher than the arca swiss plate. I will look into it a bit more and see if there's something I can come up with.

Tripod got here and got it mounted. With the tripod folded up or down you can still easily access the arca Swiss portion. Leaving the legs down you can swap quickly from the tripod to using the bipod if needed.

34BF7941-CBA4-4F38-91BE-D4791A345973.jpeg

Slick as hell man. Love what yer cookin here. Opens up a LOT of other options besides just bipods. Can mount lights for night predator hunting, AN/PEQ, etc.

I just got a chassis with an integrated Arca rail and a Skye Pod.

First thing, the Arca clamp on the bipod is great, it tightens very securely with a single thumb screw and the positioning can be anywhere.

Second, a part of the Skye Pod is a barricade stop and I installed a sloped and serrated barricade stop at the back of my rail to make it a fully adjustable barricade clamp setup.

Third, I can grab the Arca rail anywhere in a tripod so I should be able to make it balance or just support the front depending on need.

It's an expensive setup and kind of heavy but the versatility is huge, you are going to lose a lot of that with a short rail.

If you know you won't need the barricade stop or try to balance the rifle on the tripod, Area419 has short Arca rail sections that you could mount to a hunting stock.

If you want to make a product like that with sling mount, make a short Arca that extends past the forend slightly and turns up to give you a spot for swivel cups on the sides.

I highly suggest an Arca bipod adapter if it will let you go all Arca.

I added that to the design, just waiting on material and then I will start running production on them with the sling stud attachment in behind the arca swiss portion. đź‘Ť
I have pic rails with built in Flush cups, if you put it on the swiss area where you have he screw hole right now and move the screw hole a bit you should have enough. The rails I have the flush cups are machined into them not a flush cup screwed into them. Keep up the good work.

About 2 weeks for the pic rail version (waiting on material and freight has been a nightmare lately). The version with just the arca swiss adapter made out of titanium, I have some on hand and will probably run some more over the weekend.

Got 3 ran today with the sling stud added. Works great. Just have to hold the sling out of the way when loading into the tripod.

Attachments

• 2E4577A9-0D24-499C-910A-FACE94675A55.jpeg
    2E4577A9-0D24-499C-910A-FACE94675A55.jpeg
    492 KB · Views: 127
  • 5EA8CDA8-09B9-4876-86F2-4A02F3C4FA8A.jpeg
    5EA8CDA8-09B9-4876-86F2-4A02F3C4FA8A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.