Multi Purpose First Rifle/Scope Combo

Phill, I have a tc venture in 300 win mag it is very well made and accurate, I placed a muzzle break on it to tame the recoil a bit because I do get a lot of trigger time and would rather enjoy the rifle after my first box. I have a swaf ss ( super sniper) on top of it. The swaf in my opinion in as good if not better that a lot of variable scopes in the 1000 dollar range, Its clear glass and the turret tracking in dead on.. its fixed which means you wont have the luxury of different powers but make up for it in quality and well save your wallet. The reticls are mil dot and the turrets are in mrads which makes it easy for on the spot correction. I constantly use this set up for coyote hunting and make shots past 600 with ease. All in all the gun, muzzle breake, optic and bipod ran me a little over a grand and is a great long rage hunting/ target combo SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope | SWFA
Hope this helps.

Trample the weak and hurdle the deadgun)

My gads... I'm going to have to start checking the date for the op! Why did I bother posting at all lol :D
It happens, I've had it happen to me when one of these threads long dead and gone popped back up for no reason at all. You don't even have to resurrect them, sometimes they rise from the dead on their own for no reason at all.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.