More NEW from Berger - for ELR

ELR Researcher

From Peterson's SHOT digital press release (new casings since SHOT 2018) - including:

• .338 EnABELR
• .375 EnABELR

From Peterson re the EnABELR casings, "the EnABELRs are a case that we worked really close with Bryan Litz on. He will be making an announcement at Shot Show about them."

Speculation (mine) - a new 375 chambering to go with their new solids. The 338...possibly an "answer/alternative" to the 33 XC.

BTW, since, per Peterson, the 33 XC casings are only currently available direct from Tubb, might be the same with the EnABELRs (direct from Berger).

Speculation (mine) - a new 375 chambering to go with their new solids. The 338...possibly an "answer/alternative" to the 33 XC.

That's a pretty fair guess since the elephant in the room has to keep up appearances as far as being at the forefront of the ELR game. It'll be interesting to see what surprise Bryan will spring on the crowd which will obviously show up now that Berger has piqued our interest. The downside though, is the escalating costs for new cases, bullets, powder and primers along with chamber reamers and barrels. One new cartridge a year has always been reasonable for me but when I'm confronted with upwards of 3, it can get to be a tad tight financially. :( But I will soldier onward and upward, giving of my dollars and reward points in order to attempt to stay informed about everything new and vital in the world of ELR. :rolleyes:;)

I don't know. Been too much hype lately with new cartridges.

I'm hoping there will be some thoughtfulness in his offerings.

Blowing out old cases to 40 degree shoulders or copying 30 year old wildcats should just be a crime already...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.