More ELR solid bullets but from Australia

sable tireur

Our range and selection of solid bullets for Target shooting just keeps getting bigger! Others may have known about this manufacturer but this is the first I've read anything about them.

Here is an example of the Outer Edge Bullets from Australia:

upload_2019-1-14_8-45-2.png

This gives you a reference to the G1 BC when all else is supplied as a G7 BC.

Here is the link to their website:

https://www.outeredgeprojectiles.com.au/

They also supply the methodology to take their bullet files and transfer them to Quickload.

Don't forget about GS Custom as well. They have a line of ELR bullets which I've used for several years now. They currently have a manufacturing facility here in the US in order to avoid all the hassle of ordering through South Africa.

Enjoy!

Mean looking bullets. It's nice to see some that actually have more nose length than bearing surface. Why can't hunting bullets look the same way.

Thanks for the insult. We have never copied any one else's products... ever. If anyone is copying, it is surely a copy of ours and not the other way around. For you to insinuate that we have copied some one else's idea shows just how little you really know.

Thanks for the insult. We have never copied any one else's products... ever. If anyone is copying, it is surely a copy of ours and not the other way around. For you to insinuate that we have copied some one else's idea shows just how little you really know.

But it's okay to insinuate they copied you?

Who really cares, it was a joke...get over it.

But for argument sake, didn't you introduce your bullets around 2014-2015? Looks like OuterEdge has been around since 2010 or sooner...

Last edited:
Am interested to understand how you get a G1 B.C. that exceeds 1. With the usual formula that should not be possible. Would like to understand. Neat looking bullets by the way.

I was not insinuating that they did, but many others are or are trying. If I was to falsely accuse you of crimes you did not commit, you'd be offended right? Same here. Even if its meant to be a joke, its not funny.

My apologies gents, didn't mean to start a commotion

We all have seen the Flat Line bullets since 2014 and OEB may have been making bullets a few years before that but I doubt they were making these exact high bc solid copper target bullets back then

I was not insinuating that they did, but many others are or are trying. If I was to falsely accuse you of crimes you did not commit, you'd be offended right? Same here. Even if its meant to be a joke, its not funny.

If we were in person and you saw the look on my face you'd know I was joking. I just thought it was a clever reply to Swamplord...all's well.

the 407 gr. .375 .571 G7 is a sweet number, the 8.0 twist is doable formost folks in the ELR pipeline. The 320+ gr. .338 looks awesome, but a 7 twist means its a dedicated solids rifle.

Jeffvn

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.