May Want To Stock Up On Reloading Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new big dog in town,gets his way.The two Scheels in our state,right after they opened ,were fully stocked with reloading supplies,still are.
Makes one think how much Scheels has ordered for future stores.
Stopped by a Scheels in Billings and asked where they kept the Federal 210M primers? Salesman says, "Right over here but there are only two bricks left at $89 each". YeeHaa!

I'm a Hodgdon powder guy, stick with H1000 and H4350. I see all these Reliant powders laying around…

IMG_6102.jpeg

IMG_6103.jpeg

IMG_6104.jpeg

Oh wait…, those are pictures I took when they were too expensive back in February of 2020.

Just got off Powder Valley site and bought a brick of Large Rifle Primers Fiocchi for 172.49,but thats 1500 primers,not 1000.Didn't want to as my credit card is still screaming from 2 weeks ago primer purchase.Hate to spend it but need primers to save for rainy day.That is the most I have paid for primers since 2020.
Looked at powder and all is up,everything!
Thank you Brandon!

In my opinion the price may go down a little in the future(depending on the wars and political person in charge)but I don't think it will we are going to pay for what we need to make them go bag or all you have is a big paper weight

I wonder what "significant" means? It must mean way more than the jacked up prices paid during the "shortage vs price" experiment we just went thru.
I am watching prices falling back. Not all but several anyway. I wonder what's up. I kind of feel that they didn't get much sold before christmas, and now trying to get everybody pumped up to buy now, The name of the game is move the product quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.