Matrix Bullets info

Switchback2

Anyone every mess with the Matrix 150 - 160.... 264 cal bullets? I am looking for a heavier bullet then 140-147 . I am thinking about buying a Lighter weight 26 Nosler and was really wanting to shoot something heavier then 140s if I do go with it. Thanks for any help or info

Do a search, there are scores of threads regarding the 6.5mm Matrix bullets.

Personally, I run the 160 out of my 6.5 WSM. It kills, the BC is fantastic, they're relatively cheap (compared to some) and Marshall seems to be a stand up dude.

I haven't used the 150 although I hear they seem to perform a little better on game than the 160... not sure how.

If you have any more specific questions, i'll try to answer.

t

Marshall no longer owns the company, he sold to Steve who I believe is on this site.

I have had good luck with the .277 165's which unfortunately are no longer available at this time, that is Marshall's favorite bullet and didn't include that in the sale of the company.

Luckily I found someone to sell me three boxes!! I should be good for a while!!gun)

Marshall no longer owns the company, he sold to Steve who I believe is on this site.

Wow! No kidding?! I was completely unaware of that. Hopefully the company retains its stand up reputation that Marshall built. Great dude right there.

t

I have had good luck with the .277 165's which unfortunately are no longer available at this time, that is Marshall's favorite bullet and didn't include that in the sale of the company.

Do you know if he has plans to start making the .277 165's??

I'm thinking about doing a fast twist 270 Blaser build but I don't like the idea of being limited to only the Berger 170's.

Do you know if he has plans to start making the .277 165's??

I'm thinking about doing a fast twist 270 Blaser build but I don't like the idea of being limited to only the Berger 170's.

IIRC, Marshal kept the .277 stuff/line.

ADDED:

I have a few 175s kicking around, I "might" sometime down the road cater to the 27 crowd. Yes I kept all the 27 stuff, wont happen this year though

(http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1230349)

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.