mark 4

I have 3 10x's on M24's, 3 3.5-10's on M110's, 3 4.5-14's on M107's, and a FFP 6.5-20 on my .338 Edge. I would like them if they would quit failing on me and Leupold would actually fix them when I send them in for repair. I'm getting to where I don't recommend their scopes. You could say I'm growing bitter and have lost trust in them.

I own four of them and for the most part have found them to work well. Good glass, repeatable tracking, and rugged. One had a problem with the elevation turret which was repaired. My only gripe is the vagueness and lash of the turret click movement. I began my long range shooting with them several years ago because there weren't many turret/Mildot style scopes to choose from. In more recent years I have developed a preference for a couple of other brands.

What's not to love..... All of my rifles wear Mk IV's with the TMR rectile, they all look the same!, Perfect mix between weight, bulk and performance.

I have a 6.5-20x50 and a 4.5-14x50 with the TMR reticle. I'm happy with both.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts