Manners New Elite Hunter Stocks

I am really liking the look of these. Big question for me is how long can you mold in the LOP? Looking to get close to 15" LOP without a bunch of spacers.

I dont know how big the market is, but a mountain rifle style thumbhole would be something I would love to see.

Any time estimate as to when this Elite Hunter series of stocks may be commonly available?
They can be ordered now, we have them up on our web page, they might not be on the online order form yet, put you can call in and place a order, or let me know with a PM here and I can get you going . Thank you
I dont know how big the market is, but a mountain rifle style thumbhole would be something I would love to see.
How big of a barrel are you planing on running? We do have a updated version of our mcs-gat stock coming out in a month or so. It will offered with the elite hunter lay-up and fill. It is basically the mcs-t5 back and mcs-t front. That might be close to your needs. Thank you
I am really liking the look of these. Big question for me is how long can you mold in the LOP? Looking to get close to 15" LOP without a bunch of spacers.
15" is pretty long, these stocks should be around 14" when finished out with a 1" pad. I know you don't want spacers, but we have in the past add lightweight fixed spacers, that we finish out with the rest of the stock, when done you can not tell they are there, but they do add a little weight. If we did a 1" pad we would only need to add about a 1". Thank you
I am certainly interested in a EH-1 left hand with a wyatts 4" box !
No problem on the wyatts box, just make sure that you tell the office you are going to need this cut at time of order. There is no additional cost of stuff like this.

Thank you very much

In conjunction with the new Elite Hunter Stocks, we have came out with a special version of our MCS-DBM call the MCS-BDL mini chassis system.. It is designed to work with the factory Remington BDL trigger guard, internal mag box and factory action screws. The basic design is just like our MCS-DBM mini chassis but instead of using a detachable mag it uses the factory hinged bottom metal.

When combined with one of our bulletproof stocks we consider this a true bolt in and go system. The sturdy aluminum chassis with its self-centering bedding system is designed to support the action with 5 different contact points.This is done to compensate for the slight variances found from action to action. When installed you will have a repeatable bedding system that supports a fully floated barrel for maximum accuracy. The MCS-BDL mini chassis will work with all Remington based 700 short and long action foot print actions with a factory or custom recoil lug with a thickness up to .375". This can be installed in all of our Remington based stocks. The best part is weight of the system its only 6.5 ounces. When combined with one of our new Elite Hunter Stocks, like the one pictured below, you get a truly rock solid lightweight stock.

The Stock below is an MCS-EH4 with an MCS-BDL mini chassis installed, total weight is less than 2 lb., coming in at only 30.8 ounces.
Thank you very much,

Attachments

• mcs-bdlmini-actiondemo.jpg
    mcs-bdlmini-actiondemo.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 98
  • bdl-mini-in-eh4.jpg
    bdl-mini-in-eh4.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 94
  • bdl-mini-sideraw.jpg
    bdl-mini-sideraw.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 105
What is the word on a group buy ? any possible advantages over just picking up the phone?
Hi,
Just like we do on just about all our new style stocks and per your requests, we are going to be doing a group buy on the new Elite Hunter Series of stocks and the new MCS-BDL mini chassis. We are real proud on how this new line turned out and want to get them out into shooters hands. The group buy will start Feb 1st and end on Feb 15th. To get in, all you need to do is call and place your order with the office. At time of order just let them know that you want to get in on the group buy and they will get you taken care of. The build/delivery time on these stocks will be 15 to 16 weeks after the GroupBuy closes. Below is a list of options and GroupBuy pricing. Thank you very much,

Group Buy Pricing:
Elite Hunter Stocks – (EH1, 2, 3, 4 and EHT) Retail------ $569.00 GroupBuy - $469.00
MCS-BDL Mini Chassis Retail ------ $149.00 GroupBuy - $125.00
Studs ------ Retail $6.50 ea GroupBuy - $5.53
Cups ------ Retail $15.00 GroupBuy - $12.75
Bipod Rail with flush cup ------ $45.00 ea GroupBuy - $38.25

Color options and inlets -
All the Elite Hunter stocks come standard in a solid painted finish of your choice. ( Flat Black, desert tan, coyote tan, earth, OD green, and Leaf green )

All the standard inlets will be offered ( remington based, win different.70 and most savage ) Please refer to our Elite Hunter page on the web page for barrel size restrictions as each stock is a little different. Thank you very much,

The main reason that I started this thread was to get your ideas on what you guys wanted designed into your hunting stocks.

Ideas in the box, out of the box, let them fly, my ears are open. LOL Thanks

This could not happen at a better time. Getting my vacation check Feb 1st!

If ordering one of these stocks in a standard fill, will the price be less?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.