Manners Compsoite Stocks 2015 new products

Tom, I see in the EH5 picture you're using a bottom (trigger guard) bolt release Savage in the mini chassis. In regards to the mini chassis, does it make a difference whether the Savage is top or bottom bolt release?
Hi, The MCS-BDLSV will work with both. The inlet will always have the top safety side cutout, but is designed to work with both styles of factory trigger guards. It is also designed to work with most after market bottom metals as long as they maintain the factory pillar specs of .440frt and .94rear. Thank you

Hi, The MCS-BDLSV will work with both. The inlet will always have the top safety side cutout, but is designed to work with both styles of factory trigger guards. It is also designed to work with most after market bottom metals as long as they maintain the factory pillar specs of .440frt and .94rear. Thank you

Can I send in my existing T2 and have a mini chassis installed?

MCS-T7
Designed as a more compact tactical stock. Very high cheek, flat forend with finger groves, wide enough for a EFR mount, and has a hook added for the guys that pull the stock into there shoulder with there non shooting hand.
I really like the concept of this stock. Have you got an overhead shot showing the width of the fore end?

Can these be inlet for a Win LA?
Tom I know you're a busy guy but can you by chance address the above post when you get a minute?

Attachments

• 44539d1423671824-manners-compsoite-stocks-2015-new-products-dsc00716.jpg
    44539d1423671824-manners-compsoite-stocks-2015-new-products-dsc00716.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 97
I really like the concept of this stock. Have you got an overhead shot showing the width of the fore end?

Can these be inlet for a Win LA?
Hi Rose, sorry for the delay, I missed your question. Here is a photo of the forend of the T7. Yes can do this stock in a Win LA, but depending on your bottom metal, we may need to remove about .030" of your internal box mag to make sure that every thing fits flush. Thank you

Attachments

• DSC00721.jpg
    DSC00721.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 72
How much does the EH5A weigh? Will it accommodate a LH Tikka T3?
HI, The EH5A is really designed to be a REM700 or clone stock. We can run a Tikka T3 in them, but we will need to build up the rear tang area, and like to see guys run the CDI bottom metal so you get a nice flush fit. This will usually add about a ounce to the overall build, and we will need to do a painted finish. The EH5A will end up about 2.6 lbs with the LR cheek hardware. The back of the stock needs have a heaver fill to support the hardware is where most of the additional weight comes from. Thank you

Hi Rose, sorry for the delay, I missed your question. Here is a photo of the forend of the T7. Yes can do this stock in a Win LA, but depending on your bottom metal, we may need to remove about .030" of your internal box mag to make sure that every thing fits flush. Thank you
Thank you Tom. I wasn't slighted in the least, I know you're a busy guy.

Tom,
I would love to have an EH1 , but with a butt hook so I can use it when shooting off my Stoney Point sticks. Is that possible ?

Last I checked the longest LOP on a Manners stock is 13.5" unless you add the spacer kit which is somewhat heavy and expensive. Do you guys have any plans to offer molded in length of pull beyond 13.5"?

Last I checked the longest LOP on a Manners stock is 13.5" unless you add the spacer kit which is somewhat heavy and expensive. Do you guys have any plans to offer molded in length of pull beyond 13.5"?
Hi Timber, Just about all of our tactical stocks are set up for a 13.75 with a 1". On all the new hunting stocks we have tried to go to a max of 14.1". Here is a link to our Technical spec page, ( Stock Technical Specifications ) it should show most of the specs ( drop, lop, weight, over length, ect. )

Thank you very much,

Tom,
I would love to have an EH1 , but with a butt hook so I can use it when shooting off my Stoney Point sticks. Is that possible ?

Hi Trueblue, At this time we do not make a stock like that. We could modify a EH1, but the labor cost would be vey high and it would come out weighing a lot more, it would also have to be a painted finish. We would really need to produce a new mold to make it correct. If we get enough guys wanting it I would be more than happy make it. The only other stock that is kind of like you are talking about would be our folding MCS-Tf2. But it is still heavier than the EH1 even when done in the 100% carbon layup and aluminum hinge it comes in at about 2.7lbs range. Thank you very much,.

Hi Timber, Just about all of our tactical stocks are set up for a 13.75 with a 1". On all the new hunting stocks we have tried to go to a max of 14.1". Here is a link to our Technical spec page, ( Stock Technical Specifications ) it should show most of the specs ( drop, lop, weight, over length, ect. )

Thank you very much,

Excellent, thanks! I definitely see a Manners stock for a couple of my rifles in the future.

Tom is doing a good job of getting ahead of the curve . With operations winding down for our military the focus is going to be put more back on the civilian market by gun, stock, outdoor gear mfg's in general and they see what's coming. Anticipating the needs of a changing market is a great way to stay on top especially if you already have a long record of being at the "top of the line" in your market.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.