Stock Paint Job Like Manners Elite Camo?

PredatorSlayer

I have a christensen BA tactical stock that I would like painted like the Manners Elite Camo with the carbon fiber black and the sponged on colors. Since I am pretty sure Manners wont paint my CA stock, anyone know where I can sent it in for a similar paint job?

If I am not mistaken its more like a spider web look then sponge on that one.

Yeah looked it up and got this

Screenshot_20200211-161252.png

The paint might come off over time, but no one said you can change it up at your choosing...

YouTube the ideas and take the time to properly prep before you paint,,, use the appropriate methods to get the best results...

Your options are endless...

Im getting ready to spray bomb mine with the lights off,,, that way I won't know what I'll end up with till the fumes clear and the lights come on... Lol
I really like this pattern since its simple and it looks awesome when there done...

Watch "Cheap easy and removable Camouflage paint job." on YouTube

Cheers from the North

The carbon fiber isn't a painted effect. It's carbon fiber, and the paint is laid out in the resin before it cures.

The best bet to get a carbon fiber weave on a rifle stock without actually using carbon fiber would be one of those dip jobs.
My BA tactical stock is also carbon fiber, its just been painted over.

I have a christensen BA tactical stock that I would like painted like the Manners Elite Camo with the carbon fiber black and the sponged on colors. Since I am pretty sure Manners wont paint my CA stock, anyone know where I can sent it in for a similar paint job?
My BA tactical stock is also carbon fiber, its just been painted over.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.