Manners New 2.5LB Folding Stocks

tmanners

Hi Guys, I saw Len at the Shot Show and he asked that I post a thread on some of our new products that we are coming out with for 2014. Along with the Elite tactical folders below, we also have in the works a new hunting folder. This stock will be a special version of our EH1 stock. Len has offered to do a review on it when we get one in his hands in a few months. The second picture below shows examples of the 100% carbon fiber elite tactical process camo patterns. This process is now available in all our other stocks. Thank you very much,

( original post from Snipers Hide )
We are proud to announce our new 100% carbon fiber elite tactical layup process is now available in our folding series of stocks. Along with this option we are now offering all folders in a non adjustable cheek version. ( example - msc-TF1 is non adjustable, mcs-TF1A has a adjustable cheek). The photo attached is non adj check version that weighs in at only 2.45lbs. It is in our new elite Camo pattern called Black Forest. All the elite Camo patterns show off the carbon fiber fabric. To accomplish this, we use the elite tac layup, along with a modified hinge. The hinge on the elite folders is almost the same spec as the standard folders, but we made them out of 7075 aluminum that is mil spec hard coated. Just like the standard folders they are cast into the stock and are rock solid. If you are at The Shot Show, stop by our booth and take a look. We have both adj check and non adj check versions in the booth to put your hands on. The adj check versions weighs in at only 3.6 to 3.8. (That's the same weight as a standard non folding adj cheek t4a, and a full lb lighter than the standard folder) . Thank you24folder_zpsad3fda56.jpg

Attachments

• 2.4folder.jpg
    2.4folder.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 161
  • elitecamocolors#jpg.jpg
    elitecamocolors#jpg.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 177
I saw this stock at the shot show and just ordered a elite hunter eh1 today in the elite tac layup with no camo just the carbon. The one they had in the booth was beatiful and I have to have one. The folder i looked at ws pretty sweet. What kind of price is it to upgrade? I may have to make a quick call.

Last edited:
I saw this stock at the shot show and just ordered a elite hunter eh1 today in the elite tac layup with no camo just the carbon. The one they had in the booth was beatiful and I have to have one. The folder i looked at ws pretty sweet. What kind of price is it to upgrade? I may have to make a quick call.
HI, Base price on the standard fill folders are $945 for the adj cheek version and $845 for the non. The Elite tac layup is a $169 option for the folders, and $149 option for all non folders except the Elite Hunter stocks. On the Elite hunter stocks there is no price upcharge because they are already 100% carbon fiber. Thank you

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.