Manners Compsoite Stocks 2015 new products

Tom,
Thanks for your reply. I have owned at least 8 of your stocks thru the years. Have taken game out to 840 yards with your EH 1 stock off of sticks, but a but hook would make it easier to get stable.
I think an EH 1 with a but hook would be a great addition to your hunting line.

Tom,
I would love to have an EH1 , but with a butt hook so I can use it when shooting off my Stoney Point sticks. Is that possible ?
I shoot off of a set of bipod rear sticks for stability too if I have another rest for the forearm. If you look at the apex of the angle where the bottom of the butt meets the palm piece you'll see it forms a pretty good notch for locking a set of sticks in place. I've done that quite successfully over the years.

That notch is also far enough forward that it's less likely for the sticks to bind up against your body.

MCS-EHF1 and MCS-EHF1A folding stocks
This is a folding version of our current MCS-EH1 stock. These stocks are made out of a 100% carbon fiber with a steel and aluminum hinge. The hinge is the same design as our current rock solid hinge. The only change from the EH1 stock was the addition of a flat at the very front of the forend to give it enough room to accept a EFR mount. The average weights for the EHF1 (non adj cheek ) have only been 2.51 lbs, the EHF1A ( adj cheek ) have been coming in at 3.17 lbs.

When will this stock be available to purchase? Will an inlet for a savage 4.4 short action be available? I'm ready to purchase now, or when you let me.:D

What is the current lead time on a EH-1 I have been looking for one but didn't want the 4+ month wait.

What is the current lead time on a EH-1 I have been looking for one but didn't want the 4+ month wait.
Hi Jrpwa, Depending on the inlet, you might check out one of our stocking distributers, Stockys, Bullets, Eruo Optics. We also have about a 100 open stocks ready to go on our web page. If you cant find it, shoot me a PM and I will see what I can come up with. Thank you very much,

I shoot off of a set of bipod rear sticks for stability too if I have another rest for the forearm. If you look at the apex of the angle where the bottom of the butt meets the palm piece you'll see it forms a pretty good notch for locking a set of sticks in place. I've done that quite successfully over the years.

That notch is also far enough forward that it's less likely for the sticks to bind up against your body.
I'm borrowing this picture from Len's post in the shooting sticks thread to demonstrate what I was talking about.

quad-sticks-4538-600.jpg

http://www.longrangehunting.com/images/quad-sticks-4538-600.jpg

Hi Jrpwa, Depending on the inlet, you might check out one of our stocking distributers, Stockys, Bullets, Eruo Optics. We also have about a 100 open stocks ready to go on our web page. If you cant find it, shoot me a PM and I will see what I can come up with. Thank you very much,

Pm sent

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts