Looking for outfitter recommendations on hunting Africa.

I just got back last night from my hunt. My wife and I went to Eland Safari www.elandsafaris.co.za
Johnny and Alex have been running hunts since 2006 and have roughly 12,000 acres to hunt. We did plans game and took everything we wanted.
From start to finish they had all the bases covered, their lodge is great, the ph's and trackers were top notice, equipment was like new and they are Boddington endorsed. My request to eat everything we shot was honored and I have a new found fondness for Wildbeast. We took our rifles, which proved seamless as they used Hunters Permits Africa to handle everything including meeting us at 3a.m. and walking us right through the process. They have a full questionnaire prior to departure and a 30 minute Q&A a month before which answered all our question.

My only caution is that if you take rifles take something larger than a 6.5 creedmoor. Not that its too small (I killed Kudo and Eland with it) it never provided an exit wound using both ELD-X and Sako Super Hammers and the small entrance hole just doesn't bleed enough. I took a chest shot with the Super Hammers on a Wildbeast at 200 yards the bullet took out the lungs and heart and landed in the stomach. It still ran 75 yards into the bush and had to be tracked. On a side note that bullet did all that damage, killed a Wildbeast with one shot and retained 90+% weight retention.

You wont regret this trip.
if you want good pass throughs use Hammer Hunter bullets just got back from their annual hunt in SA Trophy Game Safari very nice my only bullet that did not go all the way through was on a Gemsbuck was low in the throat and found in under the skin in the back of the rear leg

We have been three times and going again in Sept with our wives for a couples trip. We plan to continue going annually and have no intention of ever going with a different PH. Tino and Amanda along with their long time staff are exceptional.

We have room for another couple to join us in Sept if interested.

I am just starting to research an African hunt for 2025. Looking for some outfitter/ph recommendations. Thinking plains game for my first trip over there.

TIA
Limcroma, Jan is the ph to use The best. I used them in 2021 for 11 days. Will not be disappointed with them. Took 8 animals while there.