looking for a canada moose outfitter

How Hardcore are you thinking? Northern B.C, or Yukon Moose are about as good as they come. You can have ATV, hike in, horse back or riverboat hunts. My prefrence would be the riverboat. There are also alot of options for combo hunts in northern B.C. Moose/Wolf are common I think. Being from Canada Im all about DIY oportunity hunts as there is lots of options. Look at the Fort St.John area. Ill ask around in the next couple days as there are lots of outfitters up here.

NFLD has great moose density. They were introduced and no real natural predators. Here in the Yukon we have the biggest moose and great wild country. That's two spots for you. No idea about guides as I am a resident hunter.

Don't US residence have to go through a outfitter to hunt in Canada? As for yukon, would love to hunt them. Were looking to spend around $5000 on the hunt. Looking for good area with good bulls.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.