Looking at the Gunwerks Revic hunter stabilizer tripod and RRS tripod

I will be using it to glass both spotting scope and binos. It will be used for shooting if I can, but it will be more for glassing than shooting.

I have the anvil 30 on mine. I also attach light weight panner or the wiser precision nighthawk to the anvil 30. Comes off quick if you need it to shoot. The nighthawk is 6oz I believe.

If I was to do it again I would get a Two Vets tripod and the RRS BH 55 ball head. As far as the two vets go, you will have to choose which weight you desire between the Recon or the Kit. If you are not afraid of the extra weight the recon will be a lot more stable! The V2 has a smaller bowl so it gets a little more compact than the original. The Kit is pretty light so it would make a great backcountry tripod!

I have the anvil 30 on mine. I also attach light weight panner or the wiser precision nighthawk to the anvil 30. Comes off quick if you need it to shoot. The nighthawk is 6oz I believe.
I will not lie I have been using a basic tripod and all these attachments and heads have me scrambling to keep up with what they all are for lol. I can admit when I am lost lol.

If I was to do it again I would get a Two Vets tripod and the RRS BH 55 ball head. As far as the two vets go, you will have to choose which weight you desire between the Recon or the Kit. If you are not afraid of the extra weight the recon will be a lot more stable! The V2 has a smaller bowl so it gets a little more compact than the original. The Kit is pretty light so it would make a great backcountry tripod!
Which tripod? It seems none have center poles, so I am not sure how you do the in between heights. Can you explain? Sorry I am new to good tripods. Just been using a vortex one.

image.jpg

All my stuff, spotting scope, binos and rifles need an ARCA attachment as of now. If that will help you guys help me out.

Thanks for all the input fellas, guys I am a bit lost on tripods. I know they make a huge difference to have nice ones but I lack experience with good ones.