Long Range Rendevoux-----PHOTOS ADDED---SEE POST#72 for details

Re: Long Range Rendevous----thoughts?

I see that you have put a price of $300 for the shoot, will you be pro-rating if someone wants to camp either in campers/trailers/tents and eat or not eat or just eat the evening meals?

I agree with the alcohol being limited to "after hours" only.

I would be willing to help, before and after, let me know.

Ray

Wish I would have known about this earlier....just scheduled a pistol course for the wife and myself 3 weeks before this and just can't do both.. Good luck witht he shoot though and if it happens again next year I might be up for it then!

Long Range Rendevoux******POSTPONED******

Howdy all. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but for those who were interested in attending the long range rendevoux scheduled for May 18th, 19th and 20th in Carey, Idaho, it has been postponed. It appears that I will be having a lower back surgery (fairly minor) that well keep me sidelined for a couple of months. I'll have to regroup and see when another time would be appropriate.

Randy
[email protected]

I hope your surgery will be successful and you have a relatively pain free recovery.

Too bad you have to cancel. I was not going to be able to attend but was watching the thread with a great deal of interest. Was hoping that if it was successful that it would be continued. I would be able to attend after next year...

My son was home from college over the weekend and we looked over his summer schedule. His break was that weekend between spring and summer semester so I couldn't make it. So that is good news for me.

I hope your surgery goes well and will look forward to another date.

Re: Long Range Rendevoux******POSTPONED******

Howdy all. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but for those who were interested in attending the long range rendevoux scheduled for May 18th, 19th and 20th in Carey, Idaho, it has been postponed. It appears that I will be having a lower back surgery (fairly minor) that well keep me sidelined for a couple of months. I'll have to regroup and see when another time would be appropriate.

Randy
[email protected]

Randy....I had a laminectomy on lumbar 4 and 5 about 4years ago and am doing great! I'll pray that yours goes well......Rich

Okay, you guys and your picturesque ranches. Who's going to open up some land to shoot on here in the East coast.... preferably Pennsylvania?????? I'm so jealous, hope you all have a good time! Beautiful ranch by the way.:rolleyes:

You're not going? Penn isn't THAT far...several inches on a map ain't that bad!

Well that is sure double bad news. Take care of that back Randy, been there done that. Keep us posted on the new dates when you can.

Good news is now I will not have to leave my wife home alone on our 34th wedding aniversery.:D

Jeff

Last edited:

Never had a laminectomy, but when I was a kid my parents took me for an optirectomy. They severed the nerve between my eyeballs and beehind and took care of my crappy outlook on life. I was fine after that.

Hope both your backs do well.

Maybe we can get this together another time.

Broz---34 YEARS??
Man, we should all come to your place to celebrate!
Congrats---that is an accomplishment.

Randy

Re: Long Range Rendevoux******POSTPONED******

Randy
[email protected]

Good luck with your surgery and recovery. Make sure if you reschedule this you contact me. I would love to attend. I'd even be willing to bring a few rifles for everyone to get a chance to shoot. Keep me posted.

Good news is now I will not have to leave my wife home alone on our 34th wedding aniversery.:D

Jeff

Ya young whipper snapper - We have 10 years on you two.....:)

Actually we've been married for 88 years. 44 for her and 44 for me.:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.