Lets all take a deep breath.....

Good morning. I hope all is well with you guys.

It seems to me the anti-Hammer Bullet crowd is like the first focal plane scope folks. They get emotionally invested in their position and appear to react emotionally to any conversation about them (the product).
It's the same for both sides. The Hammer crowd gets the same way and that's ok. We all something we like. It's human nature. However, we can't let personal bias blind us to potentially better stuff.

It seems to me the anti-Hammer Bullet crowd is like the first focal plane scope folks. They get emotionally invested in their position and appear to react emotionally to any conversation about them (the product).

Edited to add a P.S.
I am emotionally invested in anti-King James Bible. There is so much in There near impossible for us modern Americans to understand. Therefore, I wonder why folks continue to use It when there are much better and more accurate translations available.
Why use a translation! I can read it in original text!

Edited to add a P.S.
I am emotionally invested in anti-King James Bible. There is so much in There near impossible for us modern Americans to understand. Therefore, I wonder why folks continue to use It when there are much better and more accurate translations available.
As Doc Holiday would say, "Their hypocrisy knows no bounds!" 🤣

I have said this before on this site I am not a young man any longer but Im lucky enough to still have my father around and if he heard me speak to a person like some of the posts I have read on certain threads I would have to dig a boot out or pick myself up of the floor Its just not needed

Disagreement is fine and healthy. There are a lot of divergent opinions on everything we do in the outdoors and across everyday life. I don't have to convince anyone for me to be right for myself. I do not need justification for my position since I am the one that has to live with it. We need to follow our own path and be receptive and respectful of other points of view. Therein lies the problem.

Decades before I was aware of long range hunting, I started using a 6-18X Redfield scope. "Friends" ridiculed me. But I wanted to be able to verify the antlers before I fired. Now a 6-18X is a medium scope. My two good scopes top out at 30X and 25X. Their glass can "see" on 12X what the old one could not see on 18X.

By the way when I switched the magnification from 6X to 18X on that old scope the point of impact moved 3"! I called Redfield about it. To my surprise that was in their tolerance.

I have said this before on this site I am not a young man any longer but Im lucky enough to still have my father around and if he heard me speak to a person like some of the posts I have read on certain threads I would have to dig a boot out or pick myself up of the floor Its just not needed
Yep! Both my parents have passed but they would do it too, esp. my Mom. My sons (33 and 31) know my wife and I would do the same.

Youre So Funny Gif

So let me get this straight. Some of y'all, are mad at some more of y'all, because of y'all's selection of projectile????? That's just stoopid!
What you need to do, is gently get your feelings off your sleeve, place them in a brown paper bag, fold the top securely and throw it in the trash can.
Come on guys. We are all shooting enthusiasts. It don't matter what we're shootin as long as we're shootin.

As long as it's not a sixfivecreed!😉😉😉.
That's a joke by the way for those of you that haven't discarded your feelings yet.

So let me get this straight. Some of y'all, are mad at some more of y'all, because of y'all's selection of projectile????? That's just stoopid!
What you need to do, is gently get your feelings off your sleeve, place them in a brown paper bag, fold the top securely and throw it in the trash can.
Come on guys. We are all shooting enthusiasts. It don't matter what we're shootin as long as we're shootin.

That's a joke by the way for those of you that haven't discarded your feelings yet.
That's not the issue. I'd suggest reading the series of threads on the subject going on for the past year or so. Then you'll have an idea what's going on.

Did you read the OP and see the threads going around this forum lately? You'd understand why I started this if you did.