Lets all take a deep breath.....

The Rock Omg GIF by NBC

Disagreement is fine and healthy. There are a lot of divergent opinions on everything we do in the outdoors and across everyday life. I don't have to convince anyone for me to be right for myself. I do not need justification for my position since I am the one that has to live with it. We need to follow our own path and be receptive and respectful of other points of view. Therein lies the problem.

Disagreement is fine and healthy. There are a lot of divergent opinions on everything we do in the outdoors and across everyday life. I don't have to convince anyone for me to be right for myself. I do not need justification for my position since I am the one that has to live with it. We need to follow our own path and be receptive and respectful of other points of view. Therein lies the problem.
Amen to that Brother!

Good morning. I hope all is well with you guys.

It seems to me the anti-Hammer Bullet crowd is like the first focal plane scope folks. They get emotionally invested in their position and appear to react emotionally to any conversation about them (the product).

Edited to add a P.S.
I am emotionally invested in anti-King James Bible. There is so much in There near impossible for us modern Americans to understand. Therefore, I wonder why folks continue to use It when there are much better and more accurate translations available.