Lets all take a deep breath.....

Creedmoor shooter

And just chill out! This weekend there's been alot of bickering. Mainly the Hammer crowd vs non-hammer crowd(where I fall into). I'm guilty just as much as anyone else involved and for that I apologize. We're all brothers of the shooting world. The Bible, God's holy Word, says we're to love one another and treat eachother as we'd want to be treated.

Mat 22:36-40 KJV 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

With all that said, let's all remember that ultimately none of this really matters. People are going to shoot what they want and that's ok! For me, as long as it goes boom, and throws a projectile down range, I'm perfectly happy! We can be our own worst enemies sometimes.

I know in the past I've been pretty negative about Hammers. Thats mostly because of certain people not the bullet itself. However, I'll make a conscience effort to not be negative about them and be happy for the peeps having good success with them.

Rant over.... remember, life is but a vapor. It's appeared for a short time, then it's gone. It's too short to be bickering amongst ourselves.

PS....if anyone wants to send me hammers, I'll be willing to give them a shot😅

And just chill out! This weekend there's been alot of bickering. Mainly the Hammer crowd vs non-hammer crowd(where I fall into). I'm guilty just as much as anyone else involved and for that I apologize. We're all brothers of the shooting world. The Bible, God's holy Word, says we're to love one another and treat eachother as we'd want to be treated.

Mat 22:36-40 KJV 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

With all that said, let's all remember that ultimately none of this really matters. People are going to shoot what they want and that's ok! For me, as long as it goes boom, and throws a projectile down range, I'm perfectly happy! We can be our own worst enemies sometimes.

I know in the past I've been pretty negative about Hammers. Thats mostly because of certain people not the bullet itself. However, I'll make a conscience effort to not be negative about them and be happy for the peeps having good success with them.

Rant over.... remember, life is but a vapor. It's appeared for a short time, then it's gone. It's too short to be bickering amongst ourselves.

PS....if anyone wants to send me hammers, I'll be willing to give them a shot😅
Amen, Brother!

I am not too sure folks would act that way if these conversations were occurring face to face. It just seems to be more of a occurrence with Social Media…my observation over the years anyway.
Agreed! Too many keyboard ninjas. Face-to-face is my preferred method when I am dealing with my customers - mostly commanders.