Lead Poisoning

I see posters on there that used to be on here - got kicked off for bad behavior. Hmmm...
I just don't get it, instead of doing what Steve and Brian did and so many others have done and grab the bull by the horns and put skin in the game and make an actual real difference with a product these trolls sit on the internet and build themselves up with negativity, reminds me of the media these days, they have nothing if it weren't for being negative of the guys that make it happen!!

Last edited:
But why hide then by removing the dead animal if the ranch owner gave him the ok to shoot? Why even take a chance with all the animals around it? Unless it's high fenced, I believe the Aoudads are like deer and free range now that their are so many.
Did you check to see if it was a high fenced hunting property? I think you can call the outfitter and see. You can also call Steve and ask him.

Dang, this is still going? 😂

Let's face it, those that support Steve will follow him blindly, regardless of what he posts, says, or does.

Those that don't like Steve, will take what he posts, says, and does and look at it in a negative light no matter what.

And Steve will always be the victim in his eyes, blaming vile people for anything negative hammer related while posting topics to stir the pot because any publicity is good publicity.

Did I cover it all?

Let's face it, those that support Steve will follow him blindly, regardless of what he posts, says, or does.

Those that don't like Steve, will take what he posts, says, and does and look at it in a negative light no matter what.

And Steve will always be the victim in his eyes, blaming vile people for anything negative hammer related while posting topics to stir the pot because any publicity is good publicity.

Did I cover it all?
Hold on, I didn't send out the all call. Last time some of the boys forgot their robes and blow up dolls of Steve!

Did I cover it all?

Well you have to admit, that video was a pretty low blow and not accurately portrayed by the poster. I have used hammer bullets in the past and they do work well but I am not a one bullet person so I am not a fan boy per se. But anyone watching that video can tell that it was guided, can tell that it is in Texas and thus knowing that its on private land.

Did I cover it all?
I'm not a victim. I just live rent free in the minds of a few. Only here on LRH did the documentary become an absolute gutter bomb making all hunters look like disgrace. Done by the same few that I live in rent free.

I'm not a victim. I just live rent free in the minds of a few. Only here on LRH did the documentary become an absolute gutter bomb making all hunters look like disgrace. Done by the same few that I live in rent free.
On rokslide it went over like a fart in h church too. I guess it went over really well on your private forum? 😂

Same few on RS. Bunch of people with nothing to do and have never done anything in the field that they wish to be consequential in.
Wait, you said it went over great everywhere but here. Are you changing your statement to fit your narrative?

So we're ok with killing an animal behind the intended target? Just trying to keep up.
Steve didn't say he was OK with it but with multiple people not seeing the smaller one and it was obviously cleanly killed as well and on a private ranch with the guide making the call, it's all good though a thing you avoid.
Happens, I've seen it more than once either drill two for one or dump one and when you recover there a deer standing there so you hit it again and you find you have two. It happens, make the calls required, take care of the meat and move on!!