Labradar not reading

I ordered both also. IMHO you will only use the magnet. It will attach to bipod, barrel, or action (even steel rings).
You won't believe how easy it is. Makes using the LR worth what you paid for it. As someone said, LB should include these in every purchase.

I ordered both also. IMHO you will only use the magnet. It will attach to bipod, barrel, or action (even steel rings).
You won't believe how easy it is. Makes using the LR worth what you paid for it. As someone said, LB should include these in every purchase.
Now all i need is a cocktail or coffee stirring straw to use as a proper sight

I have my own land on which to shoot so no need to go to a range. But it sure must be aggravating for you all that go to the range and the guy's rifle next to you triggers your LR but your own rifle does not. Beginning to regret buying the **** thing.

Make sure the labradar stand doesn't vibrate/move during the shot. If it does you will get read errors. I had that problem and it gave me fits until I called the factory and they told me about this issue.

I am sure LR is a good product, but I continually see issues as mentioned in this post. It appears there are a couple of design issues that need to be corrected by the manufacturer. I will own one someday I am sure, but for now very pleased with my Magnetospeed.

Last edited:
The trigger solves the guy next to you muzzle blast issue and LR movement issue. Also fixes the suppressor issues and LR placement issues. It is so easy to use now.

Make sure the labradar stand doesn't vibrate/move during the shot. If it does you will get read errors. I had that problem and it gave me fits until I called the factory and they told me about this issue.
As you said.....

OP
I can almost say 100% it's vibrating the LR. When I shoot my muzzle breaked rifles I make 3 changes to my settings:
1st and most importantly put that muzzle at least 4-6 inches behind the LR.
2nd put it as far to the Lt or Rt of your rifle. 16" is the max IIR.
3rd. If there aren't other shooters close by then set the trigger sensitivity to high. IMO aiming is important but not critical if your range is wide open. The critical aiming is only for narrow ranges or obstacles such as trees etc. For example my club range has a bank of 50yd targets on the flanks with a narrower alleyway down the middle to the 100y bank of targets. If I don't get the LR JUST RIGHT. It will only track the projectile to the 50 yard mark but doesn't give an error.
Another way you can set up is using a 4 legged quad pod from
Good luck.

badthirtyone....Took your advice and ordered a JKL trigger
sedancowboy....I'm shooting 220 gr Berger Hybrid LR out of a 300 Win Mag
dirthead1....I'm getting an error message....something about not being able to read or sense the projectile (cant' remember exactly)
Where did you find one in stock? There is a pvc type adapter system that raises if up and over the rifle that is suppose to work well with brakes. Just can't remember the name or place right now. Maybe someone can chime in that knows. Makes for a lightweight system.

it is the quad mount from the lab radar sight u use 1 1/4 PVC conduit for the legs and custom cut to length should be able to find the conduit at lowes homedepot or other building supply place once you get the quad pod from Labradar website. It also talks about the conduit if I misquoted

it is the quad mount from the lab radar sight u use 1 1/4 PVC conduit for the legs and custom cut to length should be able to find the conduit at lowes homedepot or other building supply place once you get the quad pod from Labradar website. It also talks about the conduit if I misquoted
That's not the one I was talking about. The one I am referring to is all PVC.. But that one is cool and was designed off the one which I was speaking of.

Ok you can spend your time building all kinds of complicated solutions to imaginary problems OR you get the JLK trigger and put the dang thing next to your gun and go shoot with ZERO issues!

Attachments

• Labradar.jpg
    Labradar.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 119
Ok you can spend your time building all kinds of complicated solutions to imaginary problems OR you get the JLK trigger and put the dang thing next to your gun and go shoot with ZERO issues!
Agreed. Your picture looks a lot like what I was explaining in my last post. (Attached)

...."For example my club range has a bank of 50yd targets on the flanks with a narrower alleyway down the middle to the 100y bank of targets. If I don't get the LR JUST RIGHT. It will only track the projectile to the 50 yard mark but doesn't give an error."...

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.