LabRadar HELP

Thank you all. I gave LR a call and the rep said to change it to trigger mode. He said when in doppler mode it is sending signals and reflecting off of items inside my house; therefore, causing the blinking orange light. I armed the unit in trigger mode, and the orange light is staying solid. I think I'm good to go.
Glad you got it figured out. I will be muting the thread now.

I am not sure how to word it differently but see my comment on updates/upgrades over the years? Within each version the specs will be the same. Your post did not list a standard but companies doing their own thing.

Here are the usb standards.

If you are plugging a usb to usb c cable into a usb adapter it must meet the standard. It MAY provide the ability to do more. In the case of the latter the device will dictate the delivery. The same goes for usb to lightning. This is why you will not typically get the "fast charging" from a usb adapter to a device that supports fast charging. Also the same concept with data throughput.
So you are saying there is no way to "over volt" a device by using the wrong charger adapter but the right cable? What is in the cable to "throttle" the voltage at 5 volt if you use a charger with higher voltage?

It sounds as if the OP's LR is fine-- but im just trying to figure out if a LR unit could be "over voltaged" by using an incorrect wall adapter

So you are saying there is no way to "over volt" a device by using the wrong charger adapter but the right cable? What is in the cable to "throttle" the voltage at 5 volt if you use a charger with higher voltage?

It sounds as if the OP's LR is fine-- but im just trying to figure out if a LR unit could be "over voltaged" by using an incorrect wall adapter
I can't say it can't be done but the standard adapter should not over volt and the lr unit should limit in the case you use an apapter capable of delivering usbc specs. I'm not sure why you would plug a lab radar into the wall like the op did but it should be a non issue. I use apple adapters for everything over the past ten years with no issues. They don't fast charge but they are not supposed to. That requires usbc to lightning in my case.