LabRadar question

I know bringing up an older thread but, if you buy the JKL trigger is the magnet a must, im getting mixed opinions

From memory it's about 15"x18"x7.5. I'd have to check for the exact dimensions. The case is deeper then needed. A 6" depth would have fit better but it all easily fits and the cost was only $60.

Since the image was taken I added the JKL trigger, magnet & wire with no problem.

They also have a smaller case that was $30 but the LabRadar would have been tight., barely fitting from top to bottom IMO.
Which model Apache ? The 4800 is the largest by the looks of the website. Thanks

Which model Apache ? The 4800 is the largest by the looks of the website. Thanks
My case measures 14.5" x 19.5" externally (give or take). I can't remember the model number and it's not on the case.

Added: I just saw my image from post #12. That image and the dimensions listed above should put you in the right direction.

My case measures 14.5" x 19.5" externally (give or take). I can't remember the model number and it's not on the case.

Added: I just saw my image from post #12. That image and the dimensions listed above should put you in the right direction.
Any recommendations on the tripods ? Looking at labradar's but so many out there. Found a real nice low profile unit but no adjustment.

Any recommendations on the tripods ? Looking at labradar's but so many out there. Found a real nice low profile unit but no adjustment.

I have a Vortex tripod that came with my Razor spotting scope. It's a medium duty tripod and it works fine for the LabRadar. I repurposed the mini- tripod, and use it to hold the spotting scope on an adjoining bench. However, the mini-pod is barely adequate for the heavy scope.