Knife sharpening?

Have a lansky now that does the job. Thinking about upgrading. Something that works a little faster. Any suggestions?
I have the work sharpe belt system I really like.but thinking about their new system.

Good luck.

They make the TORMEK Sportsman that is a lot cheaper than the $700.00 one, I think you can get it for about 425.00 and comes with stone and everything needed to sharpen knives and ax.The Tormek is on a whole different level than the Rikon and Grizzily and other Chinese knockoffs.
Couldn't agree more. I have the Tormek T-7 and It has a 10 year warranty. It's the custom action of sharpeners.

I'm the worst knife sharpener in history. I've resorted to using Benchmade knives and just have them sharpen it for free when needed.

I'm the worst knife sharpener in history. I've resorted to using Benchmade knives and just have them sharpen it for free when needed.
Stand your knife on edge 90 degrees of your stone cut that in half that will get you to a 45 then lay it over half of that then you will be with in a few degrees of what you maintain to sharpen your knife after you watch your angle of your blade a few times you will be able to keep that angle to sharpen now you give me a steel to fine tune an edge and I will have it so dull I have to start over sharpening again. David