KIRBY & I ARE GONE

Good luck fellas! Looks like there will be much anticipation about the results of this hunt, given that the thread is already on it's second page and you guys haven't even started hunting yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If it is BIG and 8 yards I'm sure Kirby will pass (yea right). While we have set up to take advantage of long range abilities, I think the first and foremost deal is to hunt big whitetails. Most of the spots are cross canyon and the close ranges are 600+. One very good set is 800-1200 but has great, big buck potential. I will also have some hunting area photos to post as well.

Good luck to both of you and i should have a muzzle break for you both finished by the time you get back if all go's well.

Cheers Bill
Australia

I'm getting some odd reports from the Creston BC area just north of the Idaho border, that there's been a stampeed of deer in that area coming from Idaho. It's alleged by a local intuitve who's reputed to have a special rapport with deer that the deer are stampeeding to BC because a couple of big time honcho gunsmiths are moving into northern Idaho
to hunt and that the smart deer are hightailing it to BC. Of course this is unsubstantiated at this time, but one does try to make sense of unusual mass movements of animals... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.