Kirby Allen

BEEMAN

Just wondering if anyone is having a hard time contacting him. I was going to have him build a gun for me but have not heard back from him in over 15 days. Seems weird because in my previous emails he always got back to me.

Just wondering if anyone is having a hard time contacting him. I was going to have him build a gun for me but have not heard back from him in over 15 days. Seems weird because in my previous emails he always got back to me.
You know the SHOT Show in Vegas has been going on...So he might be out of town, and be in Vegas at the show... I'm not sure if he is, but it's just a thought.

how old was he ? was he a smoker ? did he hunt in cliffy mountaines areas ? hope he is ok

You know the SHOT Show in Vegas has been going on...So he might be out of town, and be in Vegas at the show... I'm not sure if he is, but it's just a thought.

Yeah I did think of that. The show has been over for a few days though. I have sent 3 emails since Jan 6th. That's the last I heard from him. Wanted to send a deposit. He must be on holidays, because he has always got back to me. I really wanted him to build this gun as I have heard nothing but positive replies about him and his work.

He's running way behind, he's catching up from the hunting season and holidays. He will get back to you

He was emailing me after hunting season and the holidays. I know that he is busy and a one man show. But over 15 days is a long time to respond to a email.

He is just really busy but he will get back to you I have talked to him multiple time in the past few weeks due to the fact my rifle is ready to go he's at the shop 12+ hours a day so when he gets home I'm sure he's beat and wants time with his family. With Kirby, you just have to be patient which can be frustrating but it will be all worth it in the end.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts